Eastern VA, MD, DE, WV, PA, ME, VT, MA, CT, NH, NY, NJ, RI

No more bull balls in Washington County,MD?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default No more bull ***** in Washington County,MD?

Nutbag: "I'm Going To Outlaw Nutbags."

It's for the children.

******** number one explains the crisis:
Washington County Sheriff's deputy Matthew Bragunier figures that he sees, at least once a day, fake bull genitals [more accurately, a ******* — RvB] flopping from the hitches of pickup trucks. They're only a toy, but they're also unpleasant to look at, said Bragunier, worried what his 2-year-old girl might think someday. "My daughter's going to see this," he said. "She's going to ask what this is. I don't want to be put in that spot. I don't think I ever want to be in that spot."

Yes, god forbid that a child should ever see an animal *******. If the Braguniers have a dog, we should assume that it's either (a) female or (b) wearing colorful pantaloons (baggy, natch), probably knitted by Mrs. Bragunier herself. Also, no visits to the petting zoo for these kids!

Enter ******** number two:

Del. LeRoy E. Myers Jr., R-Washington/Allegany, agreed [with Bragunier]. This week, he filed a bill for Maryland to ban the toys and others like them. The bill prohibits any "model, sign, sticker or other item" that shows uncovered human or animal genitals, as well as human buttocks or female breasts, from motor vehicles.

While they're still legal, you can buy the fake bull's ***** from this site (sample quote: "All of our products are colored through & through, should you ever drag your ***** on anything, the color remains consistent").

UN-F'ing believable.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:47 AM

This is how I feel about it...

PM me for link to video.

Last edited by XLR8NSS; 03-02-2007 at 12:56 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
This is how I feel about it...

PM me for link to video.

hahah ******* hilarious

Last edited by XLR8NSS; 03-02-2007 at 12:57 PM.
Old 03-01-2007, 12:29 PM

http://www.msa.md.gov/msa/mdmanual/0.../msa13975.html

This is the delegate backing the bill. I should email him that video.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
Nutbag: "I'm Going To Outlaw Nutbags."

It's for the children.

******** number one explains the crisis:
[indent]Washington County Sheriff's deputy Matthew Bragunier figures that he sees, at least once a day, fake bull genitals [more accurately, a ******* — RvB] flopping from the hitches of pickup trucks. They're only a toy, but they're also unpleasant to look at, said Bragunier, worried what his 2-year-old girl might think someday. "My daughter's going to see this," he said. "She's going to ask what this is. I don't want to be put in that spot. I don't think I ever want to be in that spot."
Now, I'm not a big fan of those, personally I think they're tacky and I want to kick them every time I see 'em, but my belief is to each his own. If you like 'em put em on... if not, don't.

My main point in replying to this is, do you guys think that someone who can't come up with a clever enough response to 2 year old is someone who should be allowed to try to change things for the rest of the general public?? I mean... his 2 year old daughter was his main concern... if he can't deal with her alone what grounds does he have to stand on to make any decisions about anything?
Old 03-01-2007, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by MikeZQ8SS
Now, I'm not a big fan of those, personally I think they're tacky and I want to kick them every time I see 'em, but my belief is to each his own. If you like 'em put em on... if not, don't.

My main point in replying to this is, do you guys think that someone who can't come up with a clever enough response to 2 year old is someone who should be allowed to try to change things for the rest of the general public?? I mean... his 2 year old daughter was his main concern... if he can't deal with her alone what grounds does he have to stand on to make any decisions about anything?
HE'S THE SHERIFF AT THAT! Oh i agree, i had big ***** when they first came out (the redneck in me) but i got rid of them pretty quick...moved on to the boat motor. Anyhoot, you are so right, this dingbat runs the county police. for crying out loud, so many good topics to debate about, bull nuts is one of them?
Old 03-01-2007, 09:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess they willl be castrating all of the dogs next. Would not want his precious little girl to see those either.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:02 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Can't say it bothers me that they'll be gone but, maybe he should worry more about police type stuff.

Dewey - You'll probably be getting a few PM's
Old 03-02-2007, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by XLR8NSS
Can't say it bothers me that they'll be gone but, maybe he should worry more about police type stuff.

Dewey - You'll probably be getting a few PM's
I started getting PM's I was like wtf are these people talking about? LMAO, then I realize you took my linky out. LMAO...too funny. You f-er!