Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior opinion...

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 12:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Interior opinion...

I have been focusing a lot on the outside of my truck (as we all do) - But as i was driving home today from washing her i started thinking man i gotta do something with the interior.

I was thinking something like this: (Not sure who's truck this is - - but it looks really good!!!! so props to you!!!) but it looks like it has a denali upgrade.

I have the khaki color interior...what do you guys think?

After this i am going to do the katskinz..
Old 05-14-2009, 09:14 AM
TECH Resident

Those are US speedo gauges. Not sure who makes the carbon fiber dash and wheel kit.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:07 AM
TOWN CRIER

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

That's my old truck.... the wheel and dash are Regency pieces I snagged from a wrecked truck. Since Regency is out of business (and subbed all of it's parts out anyways), I know you can get the dash pieces from GM (not sure the part #, but you can go through and find it on GM parts direct) and a good place to get the wheel is Alliance technology, I'm pretty sure that's who was subbed out to do the Regency wheels.

Damn that pic has gotten around...

Oh, and as far as the Denali stuff, the truck in my sig has the Denali treatment with the seats from the same wrecked Regency truck, looks different from the carbon fiber...

Last edited by cheyenne383; 05-14-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My truck has the tan interior. I went put in some katzkins, desert with black inserts, have the black door panel piece I need to put on, black mats, and want to do the black carpet on the bottom of the door. I figured since the dash was tan with black accents I would do everything else that way. Now I actually have a spare dash which I am in the process of smoothing so it can be painted to match the exterior of the truck, indigo blue.

The denali bezel is a nice upgrade a good many do, but never really thought it matched the tan interior well.

Here is an old pic of the interior, doesn't have the door panel insert installed. The seats match the rest of the interior perfectly, just the lighting wasn't right or something. I haven't taken any new pics unfortunately.

After looking at those pics again, it really doesn't show the tan color right on anything, dash, console, seats, gauge pillar, etc. Either way you get the point.

And when I'm done with the extra dash, it will be like the one in my dually, just blue

Old 05-14-2009, 11:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

God 2 sick trucks! what are you guys paying for katskinz?
Old 05-14-2009, 11:56 AM
TECH Apprentice

What do you think (on the katskinz) a maroon color in the middle of the seat would look like?
Old 05-14-2009, 12:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by cheyenne383
That's my old truck.... the wheel and dash are Regency pieces I snagged from a wrecked truck. Since Regency is out of business (and subbed all of it's parts out anyways), I know you can get the dash pieces from GM (not sure the part #, but you can go through and find it on GM parts direct) and a good place to get the wheel is Alliance technology, I'm pretty sure that's who was subbed out to do the Regency wheels.

Damn that pic has gotten around...

Oh, and as far as the Denali stuff, the truck in my sig has the Denali treatment with the seats from the same wrecked Regency truck, looks different from the carbon fiber...

I really wish I knew if that grey matches the 99-02 gray interior. Im really hoping it does so I can swap in 03+ console and seats, but I have a feeling it's slightly darker.

Trending Topics

Old 05-14-2009, 12:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Its not darker my friend has the setup im thinking you have and the one you want, ill get a pic up later of his
Old 05-14-2009, 02:40 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 1SICKhawk
God 2 sick trucks! what are you guys paying for katskinz?
Appreciate it...the dually had the katzkins in it when I bought it, but I put the ones in the stepside. I want to say it was around $650, but had a coupon code I got from someone and it dropped it below $600. Of course this all depends on options.

I think the maroon and tan (desert if its the same tan as mine) would look good. Get some swatches to match the color before you order. If you do that, go ahead and have some of the dash pieces painted to match too.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Quick Reply: Interior opinion...