PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

My first RCSB

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 08:17 PM
TECH Regular

Received 106 Likes on 90 Posts

https://www.bbbind.com/tsb-wiring-diagrams/

Has a vehicle lookup with a lot of wiring diagrams available.
Old 08-28-2019, 12:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by silentbravo
https://www.bbbind.com/tsb-wiring-diagrams/

Has a vehicle lookup with a lot of wiring diagrams available.
Thank you for this, been doing a lot of reading of wiring diagrams.. think I have most everything figured out except for one wire that was broken on the LS trim dash harness I have.
Been ridiculously busy lately, but have made some progress this week. Got my Atomic Fab rear shock kit installed and same with my Smith Racecraft "Assassin" bars. Both installs went pretty good. The shock kit took awhile to cut off the old shock mounts and get everything lined up perfectly. The Assassin bars install was super easy except for cutting the second spring in the pack about 2" to fit the front mount, and cutting about 9" off the front of the overload springs so they would clear the bars. I will get some pics of those if anyone is interested.

Wanting to add my rear sway bar from my escalade but the problem seems to be that it runs right where the Atomic rear shock brackets are.. So my idea is that I mount the bar on the rear of the axle using the shock brackets as a mounting spot where the bar clamps to the axle instead of under the axle.. Something like this. I plan to get the bar off and held up so I can get a better visualization and grab some pictures. The bar would actually be between the shock and the axle.. Thoughts on this?