Notices
GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

Roll bar, Denali cluster, and speaker box

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 02:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Roll bar, Denali cluster, and speaker box

Roll bar is new in plastic wrap, it is the rear sway bar for a 4wd at stock height. I would like to get half the price of the sway bar kit (front and rear), which would be about $250. This includes all mounting hardware that was supplied for the rear bar to be installed as well as an instruction sheet.

The speaker box is made to fit under the back seat of an Ext cab truck. It fits nicely I might add. I think it is a ProBox. I had a pair of 12's in it. The box is a down firing box so you don't have to worry about your speakers getting kicked. I would like to get $175 for it as it cost me about $250 new.

The cluster is didn't go with my truck when I sold it. It's going for $200. It currently has about 32,200 miles on it, give or take a hundred.

I don't want to ship the sway bar or the box since they are so nulky and heavy. The cluster I will ship for $15.

I also take PayPal
Old 08-23-2003, 02:39 AM
Banned

Default Re: Roll bar, Denali cluster, and speaker box

as far as the sway bar, do you think it would be close to the same as putting one of the hotchkis bars on my truck(400+) to put a stock 4x4 sway bar on it. mine's a 2wd short bed. and what does the denali cluster look like and does it have a tranny temp gauge? thanks
Old 08-23-2003, 03:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

The sway bar is a Hotchkis bar. It is the rear only though. I think that some of the mounting hardware may be to long, mainly the part that hangs the bar ebds to the chassis causing it to hang down to low. I haven't stuck ir up there to see what it would look like or anything.

The Denali cluster looks just like the one that is in your truck except it has 120 on the speedo and has a trans temp gauge. The lights on the gauges are just a hair bluer as well as white/peach needles. It looks like it belongs there, not to outstanding like the Escalade cluster.
Old 08-23-2003, 04:48 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll give you $100 shipped if this is what you're selling.

Old 08-23-2003, 10:39 AM
TECH Addict

I call dibs on the cluster for $175 shipped but only if it is a factory Denali piece and not just the overlay. I want one that has never been disassembled and the needles have never been removed. Also with no scratches on the cover. If this is what you have then I want it. I will be home at 9 tonight to check it out. They are on ebay for 210 new so 175 shipped sounds like you are still getting a great deal. Thanks!!!
Old 08-23-2003, 01:53 PM
Banned

the sway bar is one of the hotchkis units huh? could you possibly go check it out and see if it would mount to a 2wd truck? i'm struggling right now with the decision to either lower the truck 2/4 or just leave the 2" shackles on it and stiffin it up a little with the sway bar, better shocks etc.
Old 08-23-2003, 02:44 PM
TECH Addict

Hey man I am home on my lunch for a few minutes. I am still interested in the cluster for $175 shipped. Just post on here if that is enough. I will be back home at 830-900 tonight. Thanks.
Old 08-24-2003, 08:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Slow .. I am pretty sure that is going to be the case with the sway bar. I am out of town right now, something came up and I had to leave town for a few days. Once I get back Wed I will try getting it out and seeing how it would fit up under the truck and let you know.

About the Denali cluster, that is exactly what it looks like. The grey bezel you see on it I didn't use. I took the black one off of the original cluster and put it on the Denali cluster so it matched my interior better. The grey bezel sat in my house in the box the cluster came in, so the likely hood of a scratch is very low.

Slow did mention something about it first, so he would have first dibs on it.

Chingon, sorry, not going that low.

Cash, if Slow doesn't want it, I'll take 175 + 10 for shipping.

Speaker box is up for grabs still. It's a manufactured box that holds 2 12's and fits nicely under the back seat.
Old 08-24-2003, 09:58 AM
TECH Addict

Oh well Slowverado can have it.
Old 08-24-2003, 05:15 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Location: Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles de la Porciúncula

$175+$10 shipping? YOu can get a NEW one for $173!

Quick Reply: Roll bar, Denali cluster, and speaker box