GM Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

fs:comp cam 212/218 hi lift soon to be for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 11:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool fs:comp cam 212/218 hi lift soon to be for sale

i currently have the comp cam 212/218 558/563 115lsa hi lift cam in my truck.i am already saving some bucks aside for the new cam i have picked out.so this will be out sooner or later has about 10k on it works perfectly fine.so if anyone interested let me know.i will prob be asking 250 with the ls6 yellow springs to work well with it plus shipping.thanks guys
Old 01-30-2011, 11:08 PM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

how much would you want for just the springs?
Old 01-31-2011, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how long are we talking?
Old 01-31-2011, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

What would you be looking to get for just the cam?? If Atomic wants the springs I might jump on the cam.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:18 PM
Teching In

Default time frame..

i should have the cam out in the next few weeks,im waiting on heads to be milled and looking for some 42lb injectors and good springs to a .650 ,anyone got what i need??
Old 02-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Teching In

i will buy both as soon as u get them out if u dont want to split em
Old 02-12-2011, 12:21 AM
11 Second Club

Don't get your hopes up guys..

Originally Posted by 06blackedout
it has 10k miles on it and no its still in truck.i have a local buyer wanting cam and springs currently.he had already said he would take it when i take it out in a few weeks.the new cam i dont have yet either.ill keep you updated if you want it if he dont come through.

Originally Posted by the_merv
How old is this Cam, and is it ready to be shipped..as in it's out of the Engine?
I have the cash in paypal ready to go, but apparently we are behind some local guy, eventhough he posts the thread here..

But this is America..where anyone has the right to be douches, and I have the equal opportunity right to call them out as such.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:29 AM
On The Tree

Yeah, I don't think this cam is actually for sale. This is the PM I sent minutes after the ad was posted. Heck if he replied with a price I would have sent money right then.

Originally Posted by 06blackedout
the cam wont be out till a few weeks still im just trying to find some intrested people in it before i actually have it since it is a popular small great torque cam and i loved it.if you are needing a cam now then your probably best to look somewhere else since it will be a few weeks before i am done here with mine.

Originally Posted by Leevon
Interested in the 212/218 cam, how much including springs shipped to 72751?

Thanks
Old 02-12-2011, 12:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

I sent a pm after the first or second reply and he then replied that I was 4th in line. Doesn't matter to me now anyway. I had to spend the cash I was going to use for this.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Teching In

sorry for the delay jpodelll but i did put on there that it would be a weeks before it would be out and there were several people who actually were calling dibs on everything.so i apologise for the confusion and delay.

leevon, you sounded like you were ready to send the money right then and there to me so thats why said that it was probably best to look somewhere else,"thats why i stated will be out in weeks "and plus this first guy who pm'ed me still interested and happens to be local.
the merv, there is such thing as freedom as speech in america that is until u do it to someone who shoots u in the head then u go down in memory as a bigmouth who couldnt stay quite but in pt.net there is a such rule as no bashing peoples posts like your doing.if you dont like what u see move on.i clearly stated what i was doing and it would be for sale soon.yet did i know i would have 6 people interested at once.the local sale guy pm'ed me first.so thats what i mean by local sale(45 minutes away) and he was the first guy to call dibs.many people who pmed where saying thanks for qiving a heads up of my future sale so they can scrap up some money and if the first person dont get it then its thiers.

sorry for the setback and delays again guys

Quick Reply: fs:comp cam 212/218 hi lift soon to be for sale