Notices
GM Engine & Exhaust Performance EFI | GEN I/GEN II/GEN III/GEN IV Engines |Small Block | Big Block |

Awesome Nelson Performance Tune!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2004, 07:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Awesome Nelson Performance Tune!

Well I installed my cam and springs finally and even had time to do the TT3000 before I went down to San Antonio to see Allen at Nelson Performance. He started on the tune and got all the little bugs worked out of it and the truck feels great. Allen is the man. If anybody out there is looking for someone to do an edit tune on their truck look Allen up and he will get the job done and it will be done right. I need to get the truck do to the track and see what it will do.
Old 01-03-2004, 07:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 2001si3rr@
Well I installed my cam and springs finally and even had time to do the TT3000 before I went down to San Antonio to see Allen at Nelson Performance. He started on the tune and got all the little bugs worked out of it and the truck feels great. Allen is the man. If anybody out there is looking for someone to do an edit tune on their truck look Allen up and he will get the job done and it will be done right. I need to get the truck do to the track and see what it will do.

Didn't you have the HPP3 before his tune?

Oh yeah... if you can keep you foot out of it, watch you MPG go up.
Old 01-03-2004, 08:37 PM
Formerly one92rs

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

allen is the man dude
Old 01-03-2004, 08:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02denali
allen is the man dude
I will be finding out next Saturday......Can't wait for him to find a few horses in my SS.
Old 01-03-2004, 08:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by slimsoftball
I will be finding out next Saturday......Can't wait for him to find a few horses in my SS.

You still have that Superchips tuning? L82gofast picked up like .5 sec w/ Allens tune.
Old 01-03-2004, 09:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey bud, I think I met you there.

--Joseph with the pewter truck/cowl hood.

Nice ride man, and that cam sounds great. it burbles and has a mean, tame sound. I like it.
Old 01-03-2004, 09:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Glad it worked out for you..... Yeah.. I agree with Eric. If you can keep off your food the gas, watch your mpg go up...
Old 01-03-2004, 09:45 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Congrats!

What all did he adjust?
Old 01-04-2004, 01:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hit Man X
Didn't you have the HPP3 before his tune?

Oh yeah... if you can keep you foot out of it, watch you MPG go up.
Yeah I did have the HppIII before Allens tune and it is a world of difference between the two. I haven't done to much driving on it yet just highway miles back home from there and I have noticed the miles go up a touch. I've been getting around 18 or so and I checked it when I filled up and it came out to 19.5 and that's with hot footing it around town.
Old 01-04-2004, 01:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by slimsoftball
He is definitly "THE MAN". I don't think it could have gone any better. That SS is going to fly!

Quick Reply: Awesome Nelson Performance Tune!