FUEL SYSTEMS For things such as pumps, lines, set-ups, line routing, fuel cell mounting, etc.,etc....all fuel related discussions!

Walbro 255 or equivalent "kit"

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I looked at those a while back when I was trying to figure out my pump situation on my truck. I think they are "questionable" at best... Couldn't find enough info on them to make a decision, so I passed it up. For what it's worth, I did find a couple negative reviews from people with high horsepower trucks that tried them... I truly don't know if they are worth it or not.

I actually was able to find an old racetronix pump for my rig luckily. Pretty sad that there is literally zero options available for us...

Unless racetronix or someone else comes out with another replacement option with the 255 pump, I almost think it would be better to just keep the factory ac delco pump and bucket in these trucks, and then just run a booster pump inline. Racetronix still sells the hot wire harness that has a pigtail added for a booster pump. I bought it a while back. If I end up needing more pump, I myself will be adding an inline booster, but I haven't got there yet.
The following users liked this post:
codered161 (12-09-2020)