THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Got Problems with my new neighbors I moved next to

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 01:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Got Problems with my new neighbors I moved next to

And the kicker is my new neighbors happen to be my girlfriends parents..and yes i know i shouldnt have moved next to them..but here in this **** hole of a town its hard to find a nice house that aint a 100k..everything is either a ****** dump and 30k or is halfway decent and is 100k..found mine for 60k and is really nice

But heres the problem, every i take my dads mower(i dont have a mower yet) to mow my own yard they expect me to mow their yard too, they are kinda trashy and dont take care of any things, **** is always in their yard..her dad is a truck driver and is never home, her mom dont do any thing and her sister is a damn worthless cokehead and her brother drives also. they also have huge roots all over their yard that the blades hit..well the other day i didnt mow it and said im not going to any more because i get yelled at by my dad and well her dad gets all pissed off and is yelling at my gf and shes was cryin..so she calls me and i tell her to tell him its my dads ****** mower, my dads gas and my dad is the one that bought new blades for it and he dont want me to use it any more....and he started bitchin cause we had is his grill that me, my gf, and her, sis and bro bought at my house..i told him to ****** take it..and this *** never ****** helped me do nothing, the day i was pulling my fence out that was cemented it, amber went and ask him if hed help and he said no that he had alot of stuff to do, i got back in there 2 hours later and hes watchin tv...i have never asked him to do anything...my dad always comes over and helps me do things..sorry bout this rant but this fat basterd pisses me the **** off..and hes pissed off also because i was usin his 50 dollar piece of **** tecumsa mower to mow a strip of his land behind my house that was 5 feet high tall and it quit..i pulled the carburetor apart and made sure it was clean..never did run right..my dad said more than likely the flywheel key on the shaft is sheared..hes mad because he said it ran till i pulled it apart and im like how would he know, he never mows...he hasnt mowed since ive been my amber for 5 years..
Old 09-03-2007, 01:58 PM
FormerVendor

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

lol sorry but this made me laugh!
Guess the property was cheap because the last owners didn't like the neighbors either!
Good luck bro!
Old 09-03-2007, 02:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Round-up/soil sterilant That should take care of the mowing problem for a while...
Old 09-03-2007, 02:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

went to my dads and got round up yesterday for their back part thats 5 feet high..i might just do that
Old 09-03-2007, 02:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

makes my neighbors seem like angels
Old 09-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought you don't have grass were you lived? wtf? LMAO

You need to get a pistol and shoot yourself in the foot. It'd be alot easier than dealing with cokehead neighbors that happen to be your girlfriends family. You won't have to mow either.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:33 PM
On The Tree

get a burn permit, then strike a match and watch the fun
Old 09-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

If I were in your situation, I would just go buy him a cheap replacement mower and be done with it. Shitty people will take advantage of you as long as they know they can....
Old 09-03-2007, 02:55 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

60K for a house? [NapoleonDynamite] LUCKY [/NapoleonDynamite]
Old 09-03-2007, 03:08 PM
TECH Addict

You definately made a huge mistake by moving in next to her parents (especially after you described them). I would get the hell out of there or else it is going to create ALOT of tension between you and Amber...

Quick Reply: Got Problems with my new neighbors I moved next to