THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

best "beat by a truck excuses"

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2009, 11:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a guy in the apartment complex that I was living @ and after my mods were finished, he came over and said "that thing is timid as a kitten now take that ***** home." I laughed @ him said that "we'll see." A couple of weeks later he came over and wanted to race and I said yes. He told me that he would give me five lengths and wanted to put put like $300-$500 bucks on it. This was my first race and I didn't know how fast it was mind you. I told him that I didn't have the money to put up so I said lets race heads rather than puting up the money. Well I beat him like three times in a row. This guy had a S/C 5.0 stang on 9lbs of boost or something of that nature........his excuse "did you leave in FW HI?" I said "hell yeah!!" He response was "that's not fare......you have FWD!!" I laughed. Cody was there.....hell he filmed the big end of the race.

James
Old 01-18-2009, 12:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my and five of my buddies took the dmax cruising...all these ricers were trying to act bad ***...taking off behind us trying to get a running start but we would catch anyway..they parked and we all asked them if they wanted some even offered 5 dollars for gas..all they said was it's a duramax, our reply was its a 3/4 ton with 6 people in it... finally a mach 1 raced us and we won but shortly after ran from the sheriffs..
Old 01-18-2009, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chevrolet all the way
whats the best excuse you have heard someone tell you after their badass car got beat by a truck lol. or why they cant race you

my best are something like this

i was in gravel (mind you im right beside the guy)
my engine was starting to get hot.
im still waiting on my new intake
i cant race because i need new tires
wait till i get my mustang... HA!

and my personal favorite... i did good for a 4 cylinder compared to your big v8 (uhhh 4.8)

i have more i cant remember but i wanna see what you guys have hear or why they couldnt race you too!

these are all true lol
blake what was it you told me that nite we raced at the track when i beat you? lol j/k

i had a guy at the track one nite the first time i was spraying it at the track and he came and told me if he has his dakota r/t or whatever they are called here he would beat me i just said dont worry i'll wait for you.lol..
Old 01-18-2009, 09:35 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 02Reaper
what a little bitch boy