Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

killed a ranger

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 06:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default killed a ranger

Saturday night my buddy was down where we usually all hang out and he just got this ranger that some guy put a 5.0 out of a mustang in it. He told it me it had a ported manifold and a mild cam in it. So im figuring little *** truck with a V8 so hes probably goin to beat me. Well a little later on we go out we decide to go from a 5 roll so i honked 3 times and we were off. I dont know what happened but I let off at 60 cuz i had 6 cars or more on him. I dont know if just spun real bad or what. We didnt race anymore cuz he said something about his clutch got messed up on the way back to chuck a burger.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by moparguy0504
Saturday night my buddy was down where we usually all hang out and he just got this ranger that some guy put a 5.0 out of a mustang in it. He told it me it had a ported manifold and a mild cam in it. So im figuring little *** truck with a V8 so hes probably goin to beat me. Well a little later on we go out we decide to go from a 5 roll so i honked 3 times and we were off. I dont know what happened but I let off at 60 cuz i had 6 cars or more on him. I dont know if just spun real bad or what. We didnt race anymore cuz he said something about his clutch got messed up on the way back to chuck a burger.
Maybe it was the same white ranger from pinks.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:00 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That thing on pinks was a POS too!!! Lol
Woulda been interesting to see how that ranger ran though!
Old 06-11-2007, 04:05 PM
Staging Lane

So when are we gonna run again?I heard about the Ranger but never saw it.Did you see the Firebird that caught on fire?Oil leaked on the exhaust manifold.Somebody put a extinguisher to it but sprayed a bunch of dust on some guys 07 Vette convertable.
Old 06-11-2007, 05:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 99Lightning
So when are we gonna run again?I heard about the Ranger but never saw it.Did you see the Firebird that caught on fire?Oil leaked on the exhaust manifold.Somebody put a extinguisher to it but sprayed a bunch of dust on some guys 07 Vette convertable.
Please tell me the guy in the vette didn't get pissy about it... That'd just be a douchebag move. Yeah, it'd suck but he could clean it off, you can't clean a melted car...

At least someone put the fire out...
Old 06-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Teching In

yeah i heard about the firebird but didnt see it happen. Maybe next time im down there which should be this weekend we can run em.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by MikeZQ8SS
Please tell me the guy in the vette didn't get pissy about it... That'd just be a douchebag move. Yeah, it'd suck but he could clean it off, you can't clean a melted car...

At least someone put the fire out...
He was all kinds of bitchy.He freaked while his G/F just stood there.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:23 PM
Staging Lane

yeah i heard about the firebird but didnt see it happen. Maybe next time im down there which should be this weekend we can run em.
I told guys on the NLOC about our last run and they couldn't believe you stayed w/ me as well as you did.