PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

My 2013 Sierra Daily Driver - Pic HEAVY

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2018, 03:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Alex in Houston
Oh Yeah - one other “update” in relationship to post fire.
As shown in my earlier post, my Hayabusa was lost in the fire. I was unsure on whether to get another bike (I rarely rode the Busa). But ... About 8 months back, my brother bought a 2017 RoadGlide

Special. Didn’t really excite me as I’ve never been into baggers. Over time, he added onto the stock stereo system. Installed some ape hangers and a 23” rim set up.
Well, I’m over to his house one day, working on a few items and just start to have a “different” view of the bike. That same week, on Saturday - he comes by my Houston the bike. It’s a beautiful day (suns out not a cloud in the sky) and he’s got the music blasting, pipes humming and I’m like “damn, that could be me!”
I walk in the house and tell “The Boss” I want a Harley. She doesn’t miss a beat and says “I wondered when that was coming.”
I get up the following Monday to go visit a few local
Harley dealerships. To shorten the story a bit - by 5:30 that evening, I was the owner of a 2019 RoadGlide Special 😀 ... Of course it’s in my color tree 😉

Welcome to the Harley world!