PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

KylesRCSB Build

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2015, 08:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thought this looked familiar then I saw the Pitt State parking pass. Should be a fun ride with the new top end. I drive the red rcsb you might have seen around. Let me know if you need a hand with lowering kit.
Old 07-29-2015, 09:03 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SuperSlowSilverado
Thought this looked familiar then I saw the Pitt State parking pass. Should be a fun ride with the new top end. I drive the red rcsb you might have seen around. Let me know if you need a hand with lowering kit.
No ****, that's crazy. I know exactly what truck you're talking about. I wish mine was a Silverado just because I think you can do a lot more with the front ends. But we have the same wheels too, mine are just powder coated. Always saw it at the Tech Center. Good looking truck.
Old 09-14-2015, 05:52 PM
On The Tree

Update:
I've been slacking on updating this thread but nothing too major has happened. Truck has been lowered now for about 2 months, I really enjoy it, ride isn't terrible, pretty much feels like stock to me, still need to do a little more work to get it exactly where I want it.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
-This is the belltech 3/6 drop kit from NorCal SS, great kit, really nothing to complain about. Will be putting my overload leafs back in to help level it out a little more, its about 3/4 of an inch lower in the rear in these pcitures.

Next on the list-
I've purchased/mounted/& balanced my new tires for my black 20's just havent had the time to put them on.
-Next is trying to find a decent 80e to start a build on (shift kit, etc.)
- Yank 3400-3600 converter
- Going to go with some 80# injectors
-Walbro 450 in the tank
-On3's 78mm turbo kit

These are my next plans for the truck I plan to just accumulate all these parts and do the install all at once, I was able to make a god amount of money over the Summer, but being back in college now in a different town its hard to get this build going, but I hope to have all the parts and everything I need for this build by late December.
Old 09-15-2015, 04:48 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

When you pulled the cam out, did you have to remove the radiator and condenser to make room for the length of the cam?
Old 09-15-2015, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by zblee
When you pulled the cam out, did you have to remove the radiator and condenser to make room for the length of the cam?
Didn't remove the radiator just took the bolts out and had someone hold it up as I pulled the old cam the rest of the way out and slid the new one in.
Old 09-15-2015, 07:04 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by KleanKustoms
Didn't remove the radiator just took the bolts out and had someone hold it up as I pulled the old cam the rest of the way out and slid the new one in.
so you didnt even have to move/unhook the condenser either?
Old 09-15-2015, 08:14 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Truck Looks Great! Keep up the good work.

I've been thinking about selling my GTO and building an RCSB. I've always wanted a smaller 2wd version of my 2500HD. I love the 03-07(classic) Sierra's, one of the best looking trucks ever made. IMO...
Old 09-15-2015, 08:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by zblee
so you didnt even have to move/unhook the condenser either?
Nope, if I remember correctly the only thing I moved was tranny lines
Old 09-15-2015, 08:42 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Tim94gt
Truck Looks Great! Keep up the good work.

I've been thinking about selling my GTO and building an RCSB. I've always wanted a smaller 2wd version of my 2500HD. I love the 03-07(classic) Sierra's, one of the best looking trucks ever made. IMO...
Thanks, I love this thing even though it's a pain in the *** sometimes, could never get rid of it. I'll really be happy when its an 11 second truck.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KleanKustoms
Thanks, I love this thing even though it's a pain in the *** sometimes, could never get rid of it. I'll really be happy when its an 11 second truck.
I know the feeling man, I've had my '05 for almost 11 years and 135k miles. I'll never part with it.

Enjoy the truck! I'm sure you'll hit 11's in due time...

Quick Reply: KylesRCSB Build