PROJECTS GALLERY Vehicle builds | Engine Swaps | Conversions | Installation write ups |

2006 ECSSB Silverado Project

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 05:47 AM
TECH Resident

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts

No, they said it was because they switched machines to a new version. The old one clipped to the wheel lip, the new one locks onto the tire he said. They have to turn the week lock to lock and he said it would hit. I just find it odd because a factory car like a corvette could never get an alignment, so it seems like a crock of ****. Luckily they told me this right when I got there cause it would have sucked even more *** if I had waited a couple hours then heard that
Old 04-27-2017, 06:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sub'd. Awesome project!!! Can't wait to see how it all turns out!
Old 04-27-2017, 07:16 PM
Launching!

Received 38 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ILuvJDM
No, they said it was because they switched machines to a new version. The old one clipped to the wheel lip, the new one locks onto the tire he said. They have to turn the week lock to lock and he said it would hit. I just find it odd because a factory car like a corvette could never get an alignment, so it seems like a crock of ****. Luckily they told me this right when I got there cause it would have sucked even more *** if I had waited a couple hours then heard that
I had a dick of a time finding a shop to align my truck. Ended up being a place that specializes in euro cars and **** with an in ground rack. The alignment is like 150 lol but it doesn't matter cause they're the only place that will do it around me.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by settlemoore
I had a dick of a time finding a shop to align my truck. Ended up being a place that specializes in euro cars and **** with an in ground rack. The alignment is like 150 lol but it doesn't matter cause they're the only place that will do it around me.
I found one of those as well, they specialize in German cars and do race cars as well. It's $175 there. I have mine pretty close, but until I have my new heim tie rods I won't actually pay for one