NITROUS OXIDE System Designs | Installation| Wet/Dry/Direct Port

Thinking about removing the window.....thoughts

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 08:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yea- wire it on the button only. I've only used a window once- tried a button and never looked back. It's so much fun. just my 2 cents.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:48 AM
formerly silverbrick (changed 02/17/2013)

that would suck to out stall your cam, until you got a new one at least. i like the idea of just the button too, left hand on the wheels, punch the gas, right hand holding onto some sort of 'bomb-detonatore-like stick with the nos button on it' having total control. you dont need the window switch unless you get to excited and forget to let the switch go. the only problem would be being in-tune enough with the vehicle, and stock tach, to know when you are shifting
Old 06-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a moroso push button and I love it.I just watch that tach and do not spray under 3000RPM period.I likehaving control when to activate it even though it never gets activated below 3000RPM.Just what the tach and you will be fine
Old 06-08-2006, 07:52 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by litreddevil
tell him nick but we all know he don't he drives through ditches and sh$t
slow if u take it off let me know i may picj it up from u if u want to get rid of it i am thinking of putting the first gear lock out for the spraydon'y know yet

the only reason i don't put a botton is a seen some one push the botton at idle and it did boom so i don't want it to be able to spray unless it is wide open

Youre just jealous cause you dont have 4wd.

If you need a WOT switch, PM me, I think I know where I can get one for you, cant help with the window switch though.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by white1
Youre just jealous cause you dont have 4wd.

If you need a WOT switch, PM me, I think I know where I can get one for you, cant help with the window switch though.
I thought Randy had a WOT switch, running that in series with a push button would be a great way to do it IMO, but I'm not a nitrous guru... I just drive a slow truck
Old 06-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Slo thats all and good but what about the luck dirty has with trannies? Just my 2 pennies.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:36 PM
Truck addict

luck with trannies? he's only blown one, and that was not truly a blown tranny. just a bad noid or something easy to fix that he didn't take time to check out. (idiot). the other one was a bad build. this one here is a stocker that is on borrowed time. anyone can blow a stocker. till he blows a litreddevil special he can't claim he's making powa!

actually, the whole point i think is to blow this weak pos he has and move on to a better build. so it's a whole whopping 200 shot. (stock fuel system) so the engine might go too, which will bring in a bigger badder motor. 408 more than likely with some turbos. and spray
Old 06-08-2006, 10:33 PM
Sexy Party Mod

Originally Posted by goshawk23
luck with trannies? he's only blown one, and that was not truly a blown tranny. just a bad noid or something easy to fix that he didn't take time to check out. (idiot). the other one was a bad build. this one here is a stocker that is on borrowed time. anyone can blow a stocker. till he blows a litreddevil special he can't claim he's making powa!

actually, the whole point i think is to blow this weak pos he has and move on to a better build. so it's a whole whopping 200 shot. (stock fuel system) so the engine might go too, which will bring in a bigger badder motor. 408 more than likely with some turbos. and spray
Please excuse my ignorance, i thought i read something about slow blowing more trannies than that.

I know i will be running a window switch cuz i only wish i had enough money to build a 408 and have a badass tranny to back it up with. Until i graduate, im broke!
Old 06-09-2006, 12:13 AM
formerly silverbrick (changed 02/17/2013)

you will probably be broke a little while after you graduate too....it would be nice to be like those people who can afford to batter their engines cuz they have enough money to replace is right after it blows