Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

beware of turbo6.2

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beware of turbo6.2

He thread jacked another turbo thread for one, so I pm him to ask him about it gives me a price of 2300 for kbracing kit with 72mm ball bearing and snow meth. I thought the price was too good to be true, but he gives me a phone
# with the same area code to where I live so I call him we talk about everything then he says he doesnt live here anymore but moved to Louisiana, my buddy lives there and happens to only live 20 minutes from him. so i ask him if he would let him come buy it and pick up. So he wants 400 up front so he can buy y pipe and exhaust, i agree and told him id have him bring the money in person, then his price went up to 1000 so I became suspicious, and not wanting 1000 on the line without anything in return.

anyways sounds like a scam to me, maybe not but just wanted others to beware
Old 09-05-2012, 05:28 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the heads up, definitely sounds weird to me.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:41 PM
Banned

Ok tell the truth why I.wanted.more money case u want more stuff dont lie and say u didn't see that's the problem ppl.lie yeah I wanted a.grand up front and I told u ur buddy can come pick it up whith cash I have tex messages proving it u wanted a feel.pump also my geauges and oil lines ok yeah I.go to kanas city every summer want.my address up their u pmed me bout my kit get it stight I wanted the money so.soon as it got took.off u would not back.out why buy used **** when u can buy new **** I got plentey of money trust me I dont need to jack **** and it want let me.post my **** on the sales Ty very much would ask for this to be deleted also I have.no.prolblem to show my **** In person
Old 09-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Teching In

funny that you tried to pull the same scam on me twice. i just commented on a turbo kit today and you messaged me i got one for cheaper lol.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:46 PM
Mod with training wheels

Received 202 Likes on 138 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo6.2
Ok tell the truth why I.wanted.more money case u want more stuff dont lie and say u didn't see that's the problem ppl.lie yeah I wanted a.grand up front and I told u ur buddy can come pick it up whith cash I have tex messages proving it u wanted a feel.pump also my geauges and oil lines ok yeah I.go to kanas city every summer want.my address up their u pmed me bout my kit get it stight I wanted the money so.soon as it got took.off u would not back.out why buy used **** when u can buy new **** I got plentey of money trust me I dont need to jack **** and it want let me.post my **** on the sales Ty very much would ask for this to be deleted also I have.no.prolblem to show my **** In person
1: Stop jacking threads. Its bullshit, plain and simple.

2: You don't have the right to advertise on this site yet. The classifieds are off limits if you wish to sell, at least for a little while longer.

Old 09-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Teching In

all i wanted to do was buy it cash in person, somehow that was a problem and you tried working around it trying to get me to pay you up front so i dont "back out", all you had to do was uninstall it and i would have been there with cash, but you didnt know how and had to take it to a shop so i needed to pay for the uninstall lol.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Banned

I ant got to run.my jaws over a internet site u got beef take that **** down south and meet up whith a real person who don't talk **** frist off ill.do what ever I wantu don't like.it try to stop.me I don't have a problem.what so ever whith selling my goods in person ur more than welcome to. Come to.my.place and pick it up I'm not that hard of a person to get alone whith
Old 09-07-2012, 05:05 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by turbo6.2
I ant got to run.my jaws over a internet site u got beef take that **** down south and meet up whith a real person who don't talk **** frist off ill.do what ever I wantu don't like.it try to stop.me I don't have a problem.what so ever whith selling my goods in person ur more than welcome to. Come to.my.place and pick it up I'm not that hard of a person to get alone whith
But you are hard as hell to read , slow down.

Enough bickering, let's work together to get a sale both sides are happy with or let it go, enough BS.

Also these days buyers and sellers need to be cautious .lots of scammers out there, and I'm hoping we don't have anything close to that here , it won't be tolerated.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Teching In

dude thats exactly what i tried to do, I tried sending my buddy over to buy it then you said it was still on your truck, i said i could wait but you thought i would back out, at 2300 you could have sold it in matter of minutes. I even told you i would wait and you said "thats not how it works". ive never seen anything listed on this site the way YOU work, I dont want to fight im a grown man not in high school. I want to buy a turbo kit with cash, ive never had someone give me the round about when im patient with money in hand.
Old 09-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Teching In

sorry i was just trying to warn people because ive never had someone try to do business like that, im going to drop it obviously because hes takin this to a whole new level trying to meet up and fight, if you were that ambitious about selling your turbo and meet up with that there would be no thread in this section.

Quick Reply: beware of turbo6.2