INTERNAL ENGINE MODIFICATIONS Valvetrain |Heads | Strokers | Design | Assembly

performance options for 4.8

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 06:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default y

is that funny or is that just you laughing alone i know what im talking about with motors but w/e
Old 12-24-2007, 06:30 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Don't take any of us too seriously on here, we're all making jokes at each other, it's all light hearted to tell you the truth! What he meant was there's three basic types of engines, N/A (Naturally Aspirated), FI (Forced Induction), and on the bottle (Juice, laughing gas, Nitrous...NAAAWWWWZZZZZ )
We all know you meant N/A when you said straight, there's no right or wrong terminology to tell you the truth, casey apparently likes gay jokes though!
Old 12-24-2007, 06:32 AM
GFYS and STFU

If you really plan on doing turbo and a lift kit because you go play in the mud then I would suggest checking out Trick turbo's (sponsor on the right) for single front mounts or Synergy turbo's (sponsor on the right) for twin's front mount. STS turbo's (sponsor on right) for offroading would work but just the logic of it has people at ends about it. I have it and I love it though.
Old 12-24-2007, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Don't take any of us too seriously on here, we're all making jokes at each other, it's all light hearted to tell you the truth! What he meant was there's three basic types of engines, N/A (Naturally Aspirated), FI (Forced Induction), and on the bottle (Juice, laughing gas, Nitrous...NAAAWWWWZZZZZ )
We all know you meant N/A when you said straight, there's no right or wrong terminology to tell you the truth, casey apparently likes gay jokes though!
yeah its cool i know some ppl dont have a life lol but yeah ill check it out but first ill get me a 6.0 and drop that in then the turbo thanks for the help

PS do you know of anyone who has a 6.0 for sale w/ most of the hardware
Old 12-24-2007, 11:26 AM
GFYS and STFU

Check the For sale section, try ebay too. Doubt you'll find anyone selling 6.0's on here though. Most people are putting 6L in their trucks not taking them out. Ebay is a good place to look annnnddd I know some other guys know of some internet sites that sell used 6L for cheap but I don't know the name of the site...hopefully they'll chime in and in any case you should start your own thread about this. I feel bad for the thread jack as it is.
Old 12-24-2007, 11:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Check the For sale section, try ebay too. Doubt you'll find anyone selling 6.0's on here though. Most people are putting 6L in their trucks not taking them out. Ebay is a good place to look annnnddd I know some other guys know of some internet sites that sell used 6L for cheap but I don't know the name of the site...hopefully they'll chime in and in any case you should start your own thread about this. I feel bad for the thread jack as it is.
DAMN WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP SO REARLY JULES?
Old 12-24-2007, 11:51 AM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
DAMN WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP SO REARLY JULES?
LOL, just got back from LBC...about to go to bed actually!!
hate me all you want ladies!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:34 PM
On The Tree

My 4.8 had 460tqrw and 480hprw but i took it out and i'm putting a 6.0 in my truck if you want my ported and polished head let me know. they got bigger vavles, comp spring, stainless or titamium vavles don't remember have to look and comp roller rockers and pushrods, and maybe my cam which was pretty radical. if your interested let me know and i'll shoot ya a price i only had a like 2000 miles on the motor