INTERNAL ENGINE MODIFICATIONS Valvetrain |Heads | Strokers | Design | Assembly

I need help lol. ( new to this ) don’t bash me.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2018, 09:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by B00sted2007

well from your codes id almost guarantee you have a serious vacuum leak on your intake manifold. I’d take the intake off and check my gaskets out. I had the same problem one time and while putting my intake back on one of my injector safety clips caneboff and got wedged in between my intake and gaskets on bank 2. That’s where I would start! From your codes it also seems like you have a evap leak somewhere too. I’d check all those connections out too
okay that’s exactly what I am going to do, I cleared the codes but the codes for Evap & vac leak remain. The codes for speed sensors went away. I will be dropping it off to my mechanic in the next few days I will update with You soon
Old 05-05-2018, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by B00sted2007

well from your codes id almost guarantee you have a serious vacuum leak on your intake manifold. I’d take the intake off and check my gaskets out. I had the same problem one time and while putting my intake back on one of my injector safety clips caneboff and got wedged in between my intake and gaskets on bank 2. That’s where I would start! From your codes it also seems like you have a evap leak somewhere too. I’d check all those connections out too

hey back for your help once again !!? Still have the lagging and fuel issue. Injectors are fine, Rail is fine, lines fine. Upon start up fuel pressure is 55-60 then drops to 40. Replaced pump still have the same issue. Canister is fine, cleaned mass air flow ( didn’t replace it ) and still the same. I just want to drive my truck lol. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me also no vacuum leaks smoke tested and all !!
Old 05-05-2018, 04:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 546 Likes on 472 Posts

Does this truck have a fuel pump control module?

Truck with those will request less fuel pressure until more is needed. That is what the injector flow rate tables are scaled the way they are.

Has any of the calibration been changed for the upgrades done yet?
Old 05-05-2018, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by FFDP
Does this truck have a fuel pump control module?

Truck with those will request less fuel pressure until more is needed. That is what the injector flow rate tables are scaled the way they are.

Has any of the calibration been changed for the upgrades done yet?
hey, I am not sure if it has a fuel pump control module or not ? It has been tuned yes,