Notices
GMT 800 & Older GM General Discussion 2006 & Older Trucks | General Discussion

I'm at it again on DTW! LOL!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2005, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm at it again on DTW! LOL!

I hate this crap! Some guy on DTW starts a thread about the concept Trailblazer SS and he gets the usual repsonse from the "friendly" guys on DTW. I had to respond, getting sick of that site. Wonder how long before I'm banned?
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines....vy_trailblazer
Jim
Old 01-22-2005, 07:17 PM
v8
17,16,15,14,13,12,11 Drvr

ahhahaha jim tell them how it is. If dodge,nissan could ever get some after market i might be willling to change over shhh lol
Old 01-22-2005, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by v8
ahhahaha jim tell them how it is. If dodge,nissan could ever get some after market i might be willling to change over shhh lol
Well ****, it's like if you're a member of DTW you can't even look at or mention another brand vehicle and you don't dare post a thread about it. Not all the responses were negative but over 1/2 were, some of them need to come out of the stone age. MOPAR, uuggg (hit woman over head with club). I'm starting to learn who I like and don't like over there!
Jim
Old 01-22-2005, 07:27 PM
TECH Addict

it seems difficult to get along with those guys over there Jim. better off hanging out here. j/k. it is great that their feathers get ruffled easily
Old 01-22-2005, 08:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn I am still banned.
Old 01-22-2005, 08:39 PM
TECH Veteran

Isn't any good tech forums for the Hemi's yet? DTW seems to be a little to much like CTW...
Old 01-22-2005, 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by SportSide 5.3
Isn't any good tech forums for the Hemi's yet? DTW seems to be a little to much like CTW...
I'm a member of alot of Dodge sites just like I was when I owned my Silverado, this site is the only one I still post on though. All the other sites seem dead compared to DTW, not alot going on. I've gotten some real good information at DTW, just don't like some of the bullshit attitudes when it comes to MOPAR or the all mighty Hemi. Some guys are cool over they, alot aren't.
jim
Old 01-22-2005, 09:08 PM
TECH Veteran

oh yea...well at least some are knowledgable. i wouldn't try to get banned if there is at least some decent tech available.
Old 01-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Teching In

Im on DTW(I own a Dodge) but dont let any negative attitude get to you, alot of DTW people are jus sore cuz of no aftermarket involvement in the new dodges(mostly cuz of the pcm problem) If there were more parts out they wud prolly be better attitudes, jus my 2 cents
Old 01-23-2005, 10:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

All I ever see over there is brand bashing... non-dodge of course. Either chevys are plastic, suck, slow, stupid, blah...blah.... There are quite a few mature members over there that I have respect for, and the fact of the matter is that most of them are members here to. Kinda ironic, huh? They're obviously the ones that care about the "tech" aspect of both boards.

I love the constant posting of "killed ANOTHER chevy...Killed ANOTHER ford..." I don't think I've ever seen a post where someone in their hemi actually got "beat" by another brand truck. Surely, "one" or "two" of these guys have run into a fast non-dodge brand truck and taken the defeat. Then again....maybe not.

Quick Reply: I'm at it again on DTW! LOL!