Ford Parts Classifieds For Sale and Wanted

NX kit and GENX-2 Kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 06:51 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NX kit and GENX-2 Kit

I've gotta sell the nitrous kit to fund the cam swap in my car. That and a bunch of T/A and mustang guys giving me **** for using it, sayin i have to have it to beat them and blah blah blah. But anyhow, it's a NX wet kit, adjustable 50-150hp that is pretty much universal. I've owned the kit for a little over a year, it went on my jeep, my truck, and it's still on my car. It's perform great on all 3. Made the jeep into a total sleeper, the truck into a tire smoker, and the car into a T/A pisser offer. I've went through no more than 5 bottles since i've had it, and most of that was purging. Right now i have the standard kit, and just the purge from the GENX-2 kit on my car , but i do have the bottle heater, FPSS, and blow off tube from the kit too that i'll be selling. Also coming with it is a NOS brand remote bottle opener, i've never used it, bought it a while back with intentions but never hooked it up. The bad part is i have no instruction book, but when i take if off the car, i'll mark where every part goes that's currently on the car. If u've ever hooked a kit up, it's simple, if u need the instructions, go to the NX website and they have all the instructions that u can download. Now for pricing, the kit itself was $600, GENX-2 $400, and remote bottle opener was $200, $1200 total, all i'm asking is $1150 for a complete kit!! haha just playing, i would like to get $600 plus shipping. Sorry i do not have any pictures currently, i had a friend take some, but hasn't sent them yet. PM me or e-mail me at OPIEBERG14@AOL.COM, thanx.