FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

My 2017 Silverado 5.3 ProCharger build.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2018, 07:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by 11z71
So unfortunately no track for me today, just way too much stuff do so it’ll have to wait until next year. I will say, I had reservations about going with a centri setup over a PD but there is zero compromise with this kit, it drives so nice, really just like stock and mileage is the same as stock as well, obviously that all changes once you put your foot in it.
Sucks you have to wait till next year to run. Glad your really happy with the PC kit.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Gorske
Nope it's all good. I will have to double check but at wot I think the truck is still in the low 50s but I will have my buddy check the logs. I already dumped a lot more money in my truck than planned and have other things that need my attention lol. That urge to go faster cost more and more. Truck already surpassed where I thought it would be. Truck is getting a new cat-back and then headers. Then the truck will be done. I am sure with the headers I will have to go back to 93 with the extra power from those. I honestly just wanted to test and see how fast I could get this truck with the stock manifold and cats along with seeing what an e85 mix would do. I would say with 12.4s surpassed my expectations. Now we finish up the truck with the last exhaust mods and see if I can keep an ethanol blend or go back to good old 93. Track season is pretty much done for us so its back to driving it like an old man till the spring.
Hi Erick, speaking of spending money, can you ask Klug what he'd charge a fellow forum member for a 2017 TCM tune? I'll have it unlocked and I already have my own HPT and 4 credits. This would be a remote tune since I'm in CA.
Thanks,
Ryan
Old 10-25-2018, 11:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Mileguru
Hi Erick, speaking of spending money, can you ask Klug what he'd charge a fellow forum member for a 2017 TCM tune? I'll have it unlocked and I already have my own HPT and 4 credits. This would be a remote tune since I'm in CA.
Thanks,
Ryan
For anyone on here just message him on his Facebook page for questions or quotes. Just mention I heard about you from Gorske and he will hook any of you up.