Eastern VA, MD, DE, WV, PA, ME, VT, MA, CT, NH, NY, NJ, RI
View Poll Results: WHICH DAY/S WILL YOU BE GOING?
SEPTEMBER 22nd---Eastern F-Body Shootout (Saturday)
52.94%
OCTOBER 7th---Test & Tune (Sunday)
82.35%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

MIR End All Poll

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 11:43 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am going to try to make both dates....I hope...
Old 09-02-2007, 08:23 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedHot04
Damn, that sux man.what happened? But you still got plenty of time to get it up & running though.
D quit on me Im guessing the 3-4 clutch broke theres not much time plus I havent decided whether to fix the 65e or go with an 80e which im sure I allready need since the 65 is only rated to 500hp and then sometimes I just feel like selling the truck.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Import Moderator

its seeming like alot of ppl are bailing for Oct 7th, anyone still gonna go this day besides you Red???

i dont think Quik, Mater are gonna make it. i know Wkdivr wont and i havent talked to Holty or 03Sierraslt bout it yet... its gettin close though just wondering if yall are still goin

Thanks Bill
Old 09-20-2007, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

TTT. Who's coming to MIR this weekend?

Bruce
Old 09-21-2007, 05:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hardtop
TTT. Who's coming to MIR this weekend?

Bruce
I didn't vote for tomorrow but.... I wanna go. And I may be out of town on the 7th It's my 20th anniversary on the 5th, but if we go somewhere close by I can still get to the track on that Sunday What's a good time to get there? Is EFBA going to have the track from 9-1 and gen public from 2-until ? What's the line up exactly? I'd like to see some F-Bodies too and maybe make a few T&T runs. Thanks.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

I didn't vote for tomorrow but.... I wanna go. And I may be out of town on the 7th It's my 20th anniversary on the 5th, but if we go somewhere close by I can still get to the track on that Sunday What's a good time to get there? Is EFBA going to have the track from 9-1 and gen public from 2-until ? What's the line up exactly? I'd like to see some F-Bodies too and maybe make a few T&T runs. Thanks.
Gates open between 8:30 and 9:00. Race until 2:00. Hope you can make it. I'll be in the white 03 RCSB GMC.

Bruce
Old 09-22-2007, 05:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn the bad luck. Couldn't make it out today, heater hose burnt some coil pack wiring, meth wasn't coming on with the new pressure switch installed and everything else you could imagine... I spent most of the morning fixing stuff. Just stayed home and cleaned out the garage this afternoon, got me a new workbench put in and went to the landfill. Hopefully next time. Did anyone get any pictures?
Old 09-23-2007, 10:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Damn the bad luck. Couldn't make it out today, heater hose burnt some coil pack wiring, meth wasn't coming on with the new pressure switch installed and everything else you could imagine... I spent most of the morning fixing stuff. Just stayed home and cleaned out the garage this afternoon, got me a new workbench put in and went to the landfill. Hopefully next time. Did anyone get any pictures?
I didn't take any pictures. I was the only GM truck, against 3 Hemi's. I was terrible on the tree, haven't raced much this year. Truck pushed through the brakes in the truck brackets, and I red lighted. Dialed in at 14.88 for that round, and ran 14.88. What a waste. Got on the scales and the truck weighs 4340 with me in it. Weight reduction was no spare, jack, floor mats, and tailgate. Sub still behind the seat. I was kinda suprised. I thought it might weigh around 4500 lbs, and was happily suprised it didn't. It was definately hot and humid at the track yesterday, and the traffic for Motocross des Nations at Budds Creek was the worst I have ever seen. They said for people coming over the Potomac river bridge, the traffic was backed up from the rest stop all the way to MIR.

Bruce

Last edited by Hardtop; 09-23-2007 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hardtop
I didn't take any pictures. I was the only GM truck, against 3 Hemi's. I was terrible on the tree, haven't raced much this year. Truck pushed through the brakes in the truck brackets, and I red lighted. Dialed in at 14.88 for that round, and ran 14.88. What a waste. Got on the scales and the truck weighs 4340 with me in it. Weight reduction was no spare, jack, floor mats, and tailgate. Sub still behind the seat. I was kinda suprised. I thought it might weigh around 4500 lbs, and was happily suprised it didn't. It was definately hot and humid at the track yesterday, and the traffic for Motocross des Nations at Budds Creek was the worst I have ever seen. They said for people coming over the Potomac river bridge, the traffic was backed up from the rest stop all the way to MIR.

Bruce
Wow, that stinks. Wish I could have offered some backup (yeah I'll beat a hemi)! Sorry man, I know traffic sucks most days but thats a hell of a line to wait in! I work up at andrews afb and go that way every day during the week. It's kinda the same from the 5/301 split up to the base. Talk to ya later. BTW I thought ADMIN, DEWY , SLOW and a few more were gonna be there?
Old 09-24-2007, 07:47 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, that stinks. Wish I could have offered some backup (yeah I'll beat a hemi)! Sorry man, I know traffic sucks most days but thats a hell of a line to wait in! I work up at andrews afb and go that way every day during the week. It's kinda the same from the 5/301 split up to the base. Talk to ya later. BTW I thought ADMIN, DEWY , SLOW and a few more were gonna be there?
Maybe we'll have a better turnout on Oct. 7.