Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

Need help with DTC's U1000 and B1025

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 07:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with DTC's U1000 and B1025

I can't figure out what these are all about. Should I clear them and see if they ever come back? Could these have been caused by the battery in the truck going dead at some point? I have run it dead many times with my large power inverter for the full size PC I have installed in the truck. Sometimes I forget to turn off the inverter, and the standby (mosfet bias) current will drain the battery overnight.

[Restraints] U1000 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (History) (Immature)
[Entertainment] B1025 - Driver Deployment Loop Short to Voltage (History) (Current) (Immature)

Continuous Tests
Misfire: Complete
Fuel System: Complete
Comprehensive Component: Complete

Once Per Trip Tests
Catalyst: Incomplete
Heated Catalyst: n/a
Evaporative System: Incomplete
Secondary Air System: n/a
A/C System Refrigerant: n/a
Oxygen Sensor: Incomplete
Oxygen Sensor Heater: Complete
EGR System: n/a
Old 01-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Those codes have been there all along, HPT can now just see them is my understanding. Nothing to worry about. Do some searching through the hpt forums on this to make sure the B1025 is just a BS code.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:18 PM
How do I change this text

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
Those codes have been there all along, HPT can now just see them is my understanding. Nothing to worry about. Do some searching through the hpt forums on this to make sure the B1025 is just a BS code.
It can also clear them. but Like dewemanshu said, I wouldn't worry to much about them....
Old 01-24-2007, 08:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just wish I knew what they are for... Recently I have noticed that the dinging sound when you leave the keys in the truck, or when the low fuel light comes on, or when the blinker stays on too long etc is barely audible. It used to be loud. I don't really mind it, but I was wondering what happened to it. Is there some way to set that? I have the W/T package truck so it doesn't have the fancy radio with the builtin controls for convenience features etc like the LS trucks have. My radio is factory AM/FM only. No cassette, no CD. I use a RF modulator (FM type) like the mp3 players use to play the audio from my computer into my radio on 88.7fm and that works just fine, mp3's, movies, etc all sound fine that way without having to change the factory radio.