Notices
Tuning, Diagnostics, Electronics, and Wiring HP Tuners | EFILive | Hand Held Programmers | Stand Alone PCM's | Electronics | Wiring Diagrams

Best Programmers?????

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 454SuperSport
where you at in GA? i do alittle tuning with HPTuners if your interested.
yea i live in ga sorry ive been very busy lately
Old 12-22-2007, 03:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

what part of GA? shoot me a pm if your interested
Old 11-04-2012, 10:15 PM

i cant figure out what is up with all this get a custom tune talk.look if you havent made some internal changes prolly due to the fact that ur rolling a pretty much factory maybe bolt on ride.then a custom tune is pointless.people talk about how hypercrap this super junk that look there perfectly fine for everyday drivers and if you need to take it in for warranty work simply uninstall and ur done.custom tunes is a complete reliablilty to who ever u trust plugging in and jacking with ur computer software.why hypertech,superchips,bullydog,edge and numerous others why.because there big time well known companys not super dooper tuning lol or some other wanna be mechanic.if u were getting real mechanic advice hed be telling stop racing ur everyday drivers around town cuz 13.4 isnt cool 8.9 is build a real engine.sorry so blunt but damn some guy told me i wasted my money on a hypertech max energy and talking big sh** about his gay V6 camaro i bought i installed and blew his wanna be muscle car a** of the road.so say what u want but if ur a external only diy kinda guy stick to the companys that know what there doing not the wanna bes.prolly gonna **** some people off with this one but oh yeah by the way did i mention i drive a stock ford truck with that programmer V6 or not he should of dusted my a** just saying somethings working.yuh
Old 11-04-2012, 11:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by blueV810
i cant figure out what is up with all this get a custom tune talk.look if you havent made some internal changes prolly due to the fact that ur rolling a pretty much factory maybe bolt on ride.then a custom tune is pointless.people talk about how hypercrap this super junk that look there perfectly fine for everyday drivers and if you need to take it in for warranty work simply uninstall and ur done.custom tunes is a complete reliablilty to who ever u trust plugging in and jacking with ur computer software.why hypertech,superchips,bullydog,edge and numerous others why.because there big time well known companys not super dooper tuning lol or some other wanna be mechanic.if u were getting real mechanic advice hed be telling stop racing ur everyday drivers around town cuz 13.4 isnt cool 8.9 is build a real engine.sorry so blunt but damn some guy told me i wasted my money on a hypertech max energy and talking big sh** about his gay V6 camaro i bought i installed and blew his wanna be muscle car a** of the road.so say what u want but if ur a external only diy kinda guy stick to the companys that know what there doing not the wanna bes.prolly gonna **** some people off with this one but oh yeah by the way did i mention i drive a stock ford truck with that programmer V6 or not he should of dusted my a** just saying somethings working.yuh
Old 11-05-2012, 05:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blueV810
idk if you have ever had a email tune/ live tune but ive had both and 3 diffrent hand helds hooked up. and i know that the " Custom" tune blows away the pre-programmed tune away ever day. i will say that it is nice to be able to adjust between fuel and crap but hell go big or go home. if u wanna run 100% why not do it all the time. hand held -***** footing it around. _ custom tune- get n it done. nuff said
Old 11-05-2012, 09:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 103 Likes on 74 Posts

Wow..... Dig up a 5 year old thread for that. Well, you can't fix stupid and really it is not worth anyone's effort or time to try. Next time buddy visits his "Super Duper Mechanic" maybe they can combine forces and learn punctuation and how to spell....... Oh wait, back to my can't fix statement again.....
Old 11-05-2012, 10:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hahahahah.. wow.. 2007.. we are getting some out the graves now..

Tell ya what.. i have a hypercrapper PPIII tune on my laptop.. ill load it in my buddys truck next time we go to the track, then ill load in one my tunes.. 6 oreos says i know which will run faster and get better gas mileage..

now wheres my oreos!!
Old 11-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Teching In

actually i agree with the dude up a bit about the hand helds being better, like he said you can customize them yourself, you can get some off the internet from poeple who sit there and make custom tunes all day, or you can just put a pre set tune on there, i have an 01 sierra with no engine work done, i have exhaust and an air filter with a DiabloSport Predator programmer on my truck, i have raced a few 2013 camaros and i have only lost to 1 and it was a ZL1, all the rest were SS's, so i think the hand helds are better, btw my diablosport tune is my custom one, the mods i have on my truck, can make it kick sideways at 50 MPH so believe what u want, i say hand helds are better
Old 11-14-2012, 10:10 AM

BlackBear Performance!!