Trucks and SUV Classifieds All Makes and Models ONLY Trucks and SUV's

Selling my tahoe...need opinions

Old 07-07-2008, 04:04 PM
SIN
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling my tahoe...need opinions

I'm not really sure where to put this....mods please move if this isn't the right spot. I'm going to be selling my truck soon and I wanted to get some opinions of a fair asking price. I know the market sucks right now for trucks/SUV but it's about that time for me. Anyone who has seen my truck in person know that I take very good care of it. Pics in the link.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v243/SIN02HOE/Tahoe/

2002 Tahoe. I am the original owner so I can answer all your questions. It currently has 63xxx miles. I have receipts for the majority of the items that are listed below. It has never been wrecked. The only bodywork it has had is when a gate scratched the length of the driver side at my work. It has some minor rock chips up front from the typical daily driving. The wheels are a set of Intro Rodder 6. There were only a few sets made so they are rare. Coy’s wheels have a similar model as well as Boyd but they don’t come in 22’s or 6 lug. One is perfect. One has a small rash…and two were involved in the gate incident. They were not actually scratched but the area was pushed in. It’s kind of hard to see what I mean. However, they are still in great condition. I was going to powder coat them a black chrome, but plans have changed. All this truck needs is bags and a system and it would be done IMO. I will have it clayed, polished, and waxed before it is picked up. I just don’t have the time to take care of her like I used to. There is already another SUV in my family and I don’t need two. The only issue it has is something with the ignition tumbler? I sometimes does not want to start with the key. It has never been an issue for me because I always remote start it. It has been this way for over two years and it has ALWAYS started. I will give the buyer some money off the final price to get this fixed. There is a scratch on the bumper and front passenger door from a parking lot…came out and saw it like that. There are a few other minor scratches/nicks that can be easily buffed out because they are just on the surface. There is a rub mark on the dash from where the cameraman had his camera from the Fram Boost commercial. I didn’t notice it until later. I do have another dash that I was in the process of stripping that will be included. I also have a brand new cowl and fan shroud that were to be painted and will be included. A new Denali dash bezel is also included.

Mcgaughys 3/5 lowering kit
Corsa cat back exhaust
Fram Boost intake
Silverado HD hood
Brake upgrades...14” rotors with Hawk ceramic pads
Intro 22” Rodder 6 wheels (rare)
Falken 285/40/22
Sunroof
Sylvania Xenarc HID’s
Clear corner lamps
2004 Silverado fog lights
Optima yellow top battery
Tsunami battery top voltage meter
Two-tone leather interior
Custom Autovation Tahoe aluminum pedals
Painted rear bumper with Tahoe Z71 gray bumper cap
Cadillac Escalade interior handles
Cadillac Escalade exterior handles…no keyhole
Cadillac Escalade rear vent covers (Applique)
Cadillac Escalade running boards
Cadillac Escalade roof racks
Cadillac Escalade rear glass with 3rd brake light
Cadillac Escalade gear shifter
Cadillac Escalade gauges with US Speedo silver overlay
Cadillac Escalade 3 piece engine cover (painted)
Cadillac Escalade A/C ***** (9)
SS style bumper cover
2004 Signal/folding mirrors with 02’ Escalade switch
Fully painted side mirrors
Painted grill
Painted bowtie
Street Scene Speed grill inserts
Denali leather grab bar
Denali dash bezel
5 % Tint
Denali wood type steering wheel
Denali window switches
Denali Center Console w/ Escalade clock (two-tone top)
Alpine IVA-D310 with iPod adaptor
Clifford Avantguard 4 alarm
Old 07-21-2008, 03:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Geez, I don't know what to tell you about pricing...you have alot into it and it is certainly a beautiful truck. Want to do a lot of the same aesthetic mods to mine now that the performance mods are done. Best of luck on the sale.