THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Ricer gets drug by a Crew Cab then.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2005, 10:28 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ricer gets drug by a Crew Cab then.....

On the way home from work today I was cruising along thinking about the cold beers I was gonna drink when I got home. Well I noticed this ricer came up behind me and was tailgating me. I speed up a little to get pass the car on side of me in the left lane and as soon as I do he switches lanes and starts to come along side me. I start accelerating slowly, we are doing about 55mph at this time and I hear his Exhaust so I get on it. I pulled him at least a car length at about 90mph and start getting on the brakes because the road ends and T’s off with another road. Well the ricer does a flyby and is coming up the Intersection very fast. I see his car get sides ways and I think to myself “This ricer just got drug by a crew cab so I guess he is gonna show off his drifting abilities” Well this stupid kid let the car get away from him and it spins around and slides backwards into the curb. His back tire came off the ground a good 3 feet and the car stops with the curb right behind the front tires. Being the car was low the front tires were off the ground enough to see daylight underneath them. I didn’t stick around to see what happened next but from what I saw I’m sure he had to call a wrecker. I’m going buy a camera that will stay in my truck at all times just in case something like this happens again. I laughed my **** off.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:27 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The joy of camera phones. All the pictures I ake that I post up here are taken from my camera phone they suck but they get the job done.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:02 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
The joy of camera phones. All the pictures I ake that I post up here are taken from my camera phone they suck but they get the job done.
When it's time to renew my cell phone contract, I'm gonna upgrade to a camera phone.