THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

IS it me or has the site become a diff environment??

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Arrow IS it me or has the site become a diff environment??

This would be more for the guys that have been here for a while, that can look back and see.. It seems to me that while the site is still great it has changed in a few ways, that I don't agree with fully.. Am I the only one who feels or thinks this way???
Old 12-02-2009, 02:04 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Internet Brands.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea different but not sure how to explain it! still helpful and more technical than any other sites i frequently visit! I have made a few friends and met a ton of people who enjoy the same thing i do, but also there are others who don't fit in i guess you could say! Although they are trying.

Still a great site and still helpful, but thunder550 is gay and bill is gettin senile haha! jfw you guys!
Old 12-02-2009, 02:12 PM
SPAM HUNTER

I see alot of thread being deleted because of 1 to 2 peoples disagreeing with them...i know i have had my racial threads in the past those are not what im talking about. Most recent the thread about the marine punching his teacher...i am not a true believer in god...OMG MAY I BE BANISHED TO HELL i feel it was closed for no real reason...it was a good story i liked it, i didnt take offense i laughed, but because 1 person cried to bill...it was closed.

I have been here since 2004, and i feel the site has grown for the better, but lately i see it getting worse and worse, people who cannot accept criticism and have a my way or no way opinion have become the top dogs and i feel its hurting the site...good people away from the site, bad on.

Also...in before locked....

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott
Internet Brands.
IB i feel is running the site the best they can...they have alot of other sites to oversee as well...i think its PT.nets power figures that are a issue.

Originally Posted by lownslo06
yea different but not sure how to explain it! still helpful and more technical than any other sites i frequently visit! I have made a few friends and met a ton of people who enjoy the same thing i do, but also there are others who don't fit in i guess you could say! Although they are trying.

Still a great site and still helpful, but thunder550 is gay and bill is gettin senile haha! jfw you guys!

Im not going to put names around...chris is probably on my better friends on here and in real life (wow i sound gay...meh) he does his job, he doesnt delete every thread with out giving a chance to level out, "most admired" is not admired by me...

Thats my opinion and i dont give a flying...well i dont care what you say

Last edited by 2005 Silverado; 12-02-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:17 PM
Baltimore Whore

There is no reason this should get locked or deleted.. i am just asking the OPINION of the people..
Old 12-02-2009, 02:26 PM
TECH Junkie

For anything technical I go to ls1tech and sift through the ****.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:29 PM
TECH Addict

i think its the same. seems like rgv site has bunch more people active though and a lot of sweet trucks. maybe people have just started finding other sites to post on?
Old 12-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Resident Retard

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

seems like some of the older members have given up on projects/trucks and gone on to other things, or they just don't post alot anymore... It also seems we don't have the big/custom build threads like we used to... Honestly when we move into our new house i am starting a new project that I will probably be posting on other forums instead of this one because it will not be a truck build, but it will have a truck motor
Old 12-02-2009, 02:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

i too am thinking of a new project that will commence in feb or so of next year! It will be turbo'd and it will be a truck motor in a f body
Old 12-02-2009, 02:53 PM
something else

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think people don't have the play money like they used to also... But yes the site has changed since I have been on here and plus its getting close to winter and I think it slows down in the winter time. That's just my .02 cents.

Quick Reply: IS it me or has the site become a diff environment??