THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Magnavolt Alarm!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 04:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Magnavolt Alarm!!!!!!

Man im hearing of alot of guys are getting there trucks stolen and getting broken into how are some of these guys bypassing the damn alarms? Back in December a week before Christmas i got my 03 yukon denali stolen and i just hear my good friends silverado SS got stolen and stripped poor dude he dumped alot of money into his truck had 15,000 mile had the works like heads cam headers etc it was his weekend toy and took it out thursday to a local Walmart and in 15mins he was gone and just found it is there any real good alarms out there? I wish they had the Magnavolt alarm from the Robocop movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRNVxHPJ0hM
Old 04-15-2012, 03:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am wondering the same thing man... I have been searching for some with good reviews...
I am thinking of getting this one:
AutoPage C3-RS730 LCD 2-way, 4-Channel Vehicle Security System
It has great reviews
Old 04-15-2012, 03:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by WhiteChevy3
I am wondering the same thing man... I have been searching for some with good reviews...
It has great reviews
Man if that thing does everything it says it does that's a smoking deal. What is needed to control it with your phone?? I liked being able to start, lock/unlock and check the things on my phone with the Onstar app but I am just not willing to pay the monthly fee for it
Old 04-15-2012, 05:02 PM
TECH Regular

I'm running the Clifford intelli guard 770 with the gps tracking n iPhone smart app. Needs code to start the car, not even the stock key will turn
It on. And if someone jacks u while at a light they'll get maybe a 1/4 mile before truck dies due to no code entered. Cool thing is u get real time
Updates
On truck on ur phone. Even sends push notifications if u want
Old 04-15-2012, 09:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WhiteChevy3
It has great reviews
sounds like a good alarm
Originally Posted by ak2007r6
Man if that thing does everything it says it does that's a smoking deal. What is needed to control it with your phone?? I liked being able to start, lock/unlock and check the things on my phone with the Onstar app but I am just not willing to pay the monthly fee for it
damn onstar cost too much but i like the fact they can turn off ur truck if needed
Originally Posted by mongooseboy000
I'm running the Clifford intelli guard 770 with the gps tracking n iPhone smart app. Needs code to start the car, not even the stock key will turn
It on. And if someone jacks u while at a light they'll get maybe a 1/4 mile before truck dies due to no code entered. Cool thing is u get real time
Updates
On truck on ur phone. Even sends push notifications if u want
damn thats badass
Old 04-15-2012, 09:59 PM
TECH Regular

Ya it's pretty dope. I have it set to proximity meaning loud cars or or if done one bangs on it it won't go off. If u stand next to it for more than 5 seconds it will chirp if u look in the window it blares
The alarm. Or if u break it it goes off. If
U jack the car up it goes off and if windows are down and u stick ur hand in it goes off. If ur just in the area it won't. I had videos of when I got it but can't find them in my hardrive!
Old 04-15-2012, 10:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mongooseboy000
Ya it's pretty dope. I have it set to proximity meaning loud cars or or if done one bangs on it it won't go off. If u stand next to it for more than 5 seconds it will chirp if u look in the window it blares
The alarm. Or if u break it it goes off. If
U jack the car up it goes off and if windows are down and u stick ur hand in it goes off. If ur just in the area it won't. I had videos of when I got it but can't find them in my hardrive!
ima have to look into that man sounds like what i need
Old 04-16-2012, 10:10 AM
traveling mod

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Unless there flatout towing it away one can deter them by pulling relays under the hood..Whenever my wife or i fly out of town we always pull the fuel pump one
Old 04-16-2012, 02:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

South African Car Flamethrower - YouTube this would prolly slow some people down...you may have some legal suits pending when everything is said and done though...
Old 04-16-2012, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Slammed96
South African Car Flamethrower - YouTube this would prolly slow some people down...you may have some legal suits pending when everything is said and done though...
now thats what i need

Quick Reply: Magnavolt Alarm!!!!!!