THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Gun free zone

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 04:54 PM
High on diesel fumes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Gun free zone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGqiULYbt5Y
Old 04-10-2009, 06:51 PM
something else

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 04-10-2009, 07:14 PM
TECH Addict

haha wtf?
Old 04-10-2009, 07:20 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol here's your sign
Old 04-11-2009, 08:00 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Old 04-11-2009, 11:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's funny
Old 04-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Where's the Beef?

LOL. Gotta love Gun Free Zones.
Penn & Teller did an episode on Gun Control.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGGmF...eature=related
Old 04-11-2009, 07:29 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

the funny part is.....it really portrays how most anti-gunner's think. I heard the news today, a politician is trying to re-establish the "assault-rifle" ban in California...haha, for one, wtf is with the term assault rifle...they use that term for any semi-auto...crap, where i come from an assault rifle is a select fire weapon...that is longer than a carbine...i never hear assault carbine....whatever, second, California never let go of the "assault" rifle ban...it's illegal to buy, sell, or possess a semi-auto rifle with removable magazine if it also has a .... pistol grip, flash suppressor, blah blah blah...

hasn't it been proven enough already that guns do not kill people, criminals do? has anyones figured out that gun laws don't prevent criminals from breaking them...that they only limit the law-abiding?

Is that what it's all about? I think so! It's not about crime prevention...it's about the control of the People. There's a good reason our constitution has the words in it as it does...lest the king try to tax the people such that they cannot prosper.

OK, my soapbox speech is over...
Old 04-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Originally Posted by trever1t
the funny part is.....it really portrays how most anti-gunner's think. I heard the news today, a politician is trying to re-establish the "assault-rifle" ban in California...haha, for one, wtf is with the term assault rifle...they use that term for any semi-auto...crap, where i come from an assault rifle is a select fire weapon...that is longer than a carbine...i never hear assault carbine....whatever, second, California never let go of the "assault" rifle ban...it's illegal to buy, sell, or possess a semi-auto rifle with removable magazine if it also has a .... pistol grip, flash suppressor, blah blah blah...

hasn't it been proven enough already that guns do not kill people, criminals do? has anyones figured out that gun laws don't prevent criminals from breaking them...that they only limit the law-abiding?

Is that what it's all about? I think so! It's not about crime prevention...it's about the control of the People. There's a good reason our constitution has the words in it as it does...lest the king try to tax the people such that they cannot prosper.

OK, my soapbox speech is over...
sadly...your soap box was over a long time ago. I am surrounded by people everyday who just don't care to own a gun and don't see the wrong in ANY limitation or restrictions placed upon them. It does not affect them and if anything, they think it makes them safer and therefore everyone else around them. Making a clear line between the criminals and them. Sadly, it is a clear line, a clear line that is erasable and able to be redrawn to were ever the liberal gov feels necessary. See ya on the other side!