THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Ghost storys....... Dont be scared :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 12:16 AM
Blown 427 LSX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Ghost storys....... Dont be scared :)

Heres a random story from my childhood.

When I was growing up, my parents moved to Fresno, CA for two years, I was 8 years old. Our house was brand new, in a new community, and the house was very haunted in one room of the house - evidently.

I say evidently, because I never saw one, nor ever in my life, but I know people who claim to have seen them (right).

Anyways, my parents complained of a stuff moving around, getting chills right at midnight, voices, etc... all in 1 room and the back end of the house. When we would have relatives stay, we always put them up in that room (my parents have a sick sense of humor) and everyone who slept in that room, ended up on the couch asleep in the morning. They all complained of hot and cold air, fogging breath, hearing voices, and an eerie feeling.

My mom would study in that room and at midnight, the room got cold and she felt someone in the room. After a year they were so freaked out, they petitioned the catholic church to investigate our case.

They sent a priest from our local church to spend the night in this bedroom, at 12:30am he came out, told my parents he is not staying, and 2 months later they had an exorcism performed. I guess it didnt work since we moved 6 months later.

I was 8 years old, but I NEVER saw any ghosts, and wasn't afraid of the room, i wanted to see one, still do.
Anyone got a story?
Old 07-02-2009, 12:24 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had to listen to all the idiots in the Home Depot break room(my summer job) talk about ghost stories. This isn't directed towards you at all, but I find it hilarious that people believe in ghosts.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:28 AM
Blown 427 LSX

In my last academy I told my students that the abandoned houses we train in at night is haunted (it supposedly is - old military base housing)... I had to listen to them freak out the first night of training out there, it was funny.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Truck Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have not seen any but that does not mean they are not there!!I sure as hell hope they aren't
Old 07-02-2009, 12:40 AM
TECH Veteran

I suppose believing in ghosts is no more silly than believing in Christianity. That will probably upset a few people by saying that though.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Truck Sponsor

I personally agree!!
Originally Posted by RandomHero
I suppose believing in ghosts is no more silly than believing in Christianity. That will probably upset a few people by saying that though.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:50 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Wheatley
I personally agree!!
LOL, about what I said about Christianity or the part that it will probably upset some people?
Old 07-02-2009, 12:50 AM
13 Second Truck Club

I have not seen any but that does not mean they are not there!!I sure as hell hope they aren't
Originally Posted by RandomHero
I personally agree!!
Old 07-02-2009, 01:23 AM
Truck Sponsor

Christianity
Old 07-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Tribe Shaman

when i was 22 i got a job working on a shrimp boat, we got to see something that still freaks me out today.

Quick Reply: Ghost storys....... Dont be scared :)