THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Geoff @ Eps

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 01:13 PM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Thid thread is why i stick to tsp to order from and xer lobes.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:14 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow look at TSP kinda downing EPS!
I thought TSP being a bigger and better well known company would have more respect for the competition!...Guess i was wrong!!!
Theres a reason we wait 4-6 weeks for a cam.
Its nothing geoff can speed up he doesnt make the cams himself!
There were 80 cams ordered in january from him
Old 02-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by grey matter 04
I thought TSP being a bigger and better well known company would have more respect for the competition!...Guess i was wrong!!!
How is TSP downing EPS? All they simple did was explain how the order process goes, if you take that as downing EPS then maybe they brought it upon themselves when the truth comes out? Maybe you didnt comprehend what TSP posted about how the ordering works from Comp?

I too have ordered a cam through TSP with their custom order page, and I had it at my door the next week. That cam had to be cut specially for me and it got here very quickly, why cant EPS do the same thing if his cams are cut the same way as everyone elses?

Maybe one of you EPS fanboys can get Geoff to post up over here and explain his side of the story. Me personally I get kind of tired of seeing the same thread over and over about waiting on his cams, maybe he can put it to rest why it takes so long for him to deliver.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by grey matter 04
Not putting anybody down, in fact I stated I do not want to bash Geoff. I simply want my friends to understand the process and be educated when they make a purchase. And I guess you didn't read the thread....It takes well under a week for Comp to make a cam, be it a Texas Speed, Thunder Racing, EPS, Vengeance, WCCH, AFR, etc cam doesn't matter.

Thanks to all of you that understand where I'm coming from and who buy from Texas Speed!! We'll continue to order your custom grinds from Comp the same day you order from us! We'll also continue to use the latest and greatest technology and lobes so that you make all the power you can, without spending an arm and a leg for that power
Old 02-17-2011, 01:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

My opinion, fwiw, when I was calling to check status on my cam, it almost seemed like maybe he waited to get a certain number of orders into him first before placing an order with COMP, which leads me to believe, perhaps he gets a better deal that way.

Either way, when I pay someone, I want my **** yesterday, as I'm sure many of you are. I didn't want to wait three weeks, but I figured what the hell, maybe its worth it. Looking back, I won't wait that long again. I like my cam, it works well for us and what we're doin, but it's not magic.

I place a customer order with another company monday, I received notification at 1:12pm 2/17/11 that they had the new cam in their possession and are going to cam doctor it and ship it monday. If it didn't have to ship back to said company for inspection(at my request), I would have prolly received the cam tomorrow
Old 02-17-2011, 01:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
How is TSP downing EPS? All they simple did was explain how the order process goes, if you take that as downing EPS then maybe they brought it upon themselves when the truth comes out? Maybe you didnt comprehend what TSP posted about how the ordering works from Comp?

I too have ordered a cam through TSP with their custom order page, and I had it at my door the next week. That cam had to be cut specially for me and it got here very quickly, why cant EPS do the same thing if his cams are cut the same way as everyone elses?

Maybe one of you EPS fanboys can get Geoff to post up over here and explain his side of the story. Me personally I get kind of tired of seeing the same thread over and over about waiting on his cams, maybe he can put it to rest why it takes so long for him to deliver.
i agree. That post didnt take a stab in anyway whatsoever at EPS
Old 02-17-2011, 04:31 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good news!!!

ordered my bump stick feb. 4th and damn!! its already here

25x/26x
Old 02-17-2011, 04:41 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

From EPS?
Old 02-17-2011, 04:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
From EPS?
nope, sorry didnt mention it, rage motorsports also found the last piece which are the lifters.. they been on back order from morel who makes lunati, going with the link bars..i go on vacation the last word i left is i expect to be putting this motor in the truck the week of the 28th, damn it seems like forever doing this build lol
Old 02-18-2011, 09:59 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i dunno the whole deal. i understand the anger towards waiting. i cant say that ill order from anyone else bc ive already had 2 cams from comp and they are very good cams, i just wanna try something new. EPS has some cams that id like to test back to back but lets face it fellas, im not rich

i dont mind the wait of a cam bc im already driving my truck and im not building it from the ground up anymore. just looking for 110-115 in the 1/4 but DD just about how it does now

Quick Reply: Geoff @ Eps