THE TRUCK STOP General Chat area. Religion and politics topics will undoubtedly be deleted. Anything over PG-13 is not allowed. WORK SAFE!

Ever been in a NO-BS mood? Come in

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 12:28 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever been in a NO-BS mood? Come in

Lately I've been in a no bullshit mood, and its not getting any better. Here's some examples.

1. Cats. My wife loves cats. We have two in the house, I've gotten over that. We live in a pretty nice quiet neighborhood in the city limits. No stray pets allowed. I'm known for my emmaculate lawn, (plus the fact that I'm outside tinkering at any givin time any day lol) and just basically tidy appearance outdoors. Well, one day about 4 years ago my wife brought home a stray, then another. She fed them, They bred, had kittens. Could never catch them, neighbors backyard is like rugged alaska, hasnt been mowed or anything back there in like 15 yrs, like the freakin secret garden. Well thats where they would hide out. Over the course of the next 4 yrs till now, Ive watched them multiply until there are like 8 cats who all eat at my front door via my wifes supplied cat food. My wife has even been paying for these ******* strays to get fixed, we are talkin like 50 a pop. I wont go into the methods I've tried to rid myself of these pests. Wife knows I hate it but wont budge. Caught one of em, an orange tomcat, spraying everything in my garage and thats not cool considering I have 30 grand plus worth of tools in there. Wife promised me tomorrow she'll catch him and I can dump him off.

Well lately my garage and covered parking area have been taken up by my 85 silvy and my wifes burban, so my beloved 01 has been sleeping outside for a few nights. I washed it last tuesday night, then next mornin I walk out and there and there is muddy paww prints ALL OVER IT. On the freshly painted hood there is a huge furry spot where one of them slept, also on the roof and bedcover. I promptly called in to work, then got busy. I had previously refrained from dealin with this problem because of my wife, but like I said, I've been in a no bs mood. Throughout the course of the day I caught 6 cats and dropped them off in different parts of town. Usually on a back country road, all isolated from each other. Last thing I need is for em to get together and have a "homeward bound" type thing happen lol. So I'm down to 2 cats left. Wife is starting to ask questions about the cats, I say I have no idea. I feel really great about it.

OMG. I swear to God, if I'm lying right now strike me down. Im sitting here in my garage with the big door open writing this on the laptop, and what do I see. One of the cats that is left runs by my door and about 10 secs later a freakin raccoon passes by.....I can only hope that raccoon gets his ***. I am not making this up.

On to the next example. Speeders. I'm almost 25 years old. I am a homeowner in a steady career. I like my house, I'd rather be at home workin on somethin than out. Call me old man-ish if you like. I like to drive fast, usually no less that 80-85 everywhere but school zones andd neighborhoods. Lately I've chased down like 4 young repeat offender speeders in my neighborhood. They all look at me crazy when I get out of my modded '01 and proceed to chew their asses out for flying down my road. I have a lil girl and I am not playing that ****. The other day I followed a red dodge that had been reaching about 70 mph by the end of the road...turns out he lives like 4 houses down....I chew his *** out and at first he copped an attitude, but then I started to get out of the truck and he regrouped...started talking about how he needs his u-joints changed and would I do em cause he sees me outside workin on something all the time....So now I guess I'm gonna make some money off his dumbass.....

Next example. sister in law. Gets on my facebook page and makes a comment about how I didnt buy my wife a card for mothers day (guess the $500 laptop wasnt enough).....Normally I'd be chill, but lately.....You dont get on Facebook and tell the whole freakin world your business, or worse, someone elses....I dont need a text or private message to say what I mean. I stop by her house on the way home and say a few choice words to her face....she didnt like it much cause shes used to two facers....well shes got stuff to learn. If she dont know me by now after the 8 years I've been with her sister she'll never know me.

I can think of so many other examples but I'll wrap it up.....IDK just lately it seems like stuff that I used to think about first have morphed into me just seeing the problem and eliminating it. I am loving it. Anyone else have moods like this?
Old 05-16-2010, 12:40 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Holy **** thats a long post.

But anyways, I feel for ya.
Old 05-16-2010, 12:53 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont see any problem, no need for bulllshit
Old 05-16-2010, 12:56 AM
Launching!

If This was my wife, I'd make the inside cats disapear too. Lol
Old 05-16-2010, 03:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

i live in AZ and hate it. everybody ive met here so far is stupid, and i want to go back to texas. i wish i hadn't dropped out of college for a bullshit tech school. im gonna kick the next person who gives me BS ***

rant over lol
Old 05-16-2010, 04:39 AM
Formerly darynC-10/23/10

i feel the same way man..... you should just shoot the cats or somehting
Old 05-16-2010, 05:50 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have them at work all the time, I'm no fun when I'm like that.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

lol at the facebook. just cancel your facebook. i remember being 18 years old with a myspace page and thinking, "im too grown for this"
Old 05-16-2010, 09:53 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I get those moods too, I call them my "take no ****" moods...don't like feeling that way, but it seems like when I'm in one of those moods **** gets handled...my way.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 03chevyroyce
i live in AZ and hate it. everybody ive met here so far is stupid, and i want to go back to texas. i wish i hadn't dropped out of college for a bullshit tech school. im gonna kick the next person who gives me BS ***

rant over lol
Trust me, college is bullshit too.

All they want is your money, plain and simple.

Quick Reply: Ever been in a NO-BS mood? Come in