Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Meet/Cruise in Houston Area

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2010, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
Ok, there's something I don't understand. You're going to watch Daytona 500 with a hangover... left turn, left turn, left turn.. ie; interprets to Spinning Room ...

Here in Alvin. But later, maybe get a few together for Hooters or something? Just an idea. It's too nice to stay inside.
LOL! I know, but I have to root for my future ex-wife, Danica Patrick, Mmmmmmmmm.

Cool, drop me a line if you get something going. I'm gonna go wash my truck in a little while, have to see how long the race keeps my interests.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by joeoby78
LOL! I know, but I have to root for my future ex-wife, Danica Patrick, Mmmmmmmmm.

Cool, drop me a line if you get something going. I'm gonna go wash my truck in a little while, have to see how long the race keeps my interests.
Scratch that..... was working yesterday didn't know she wrecked out...... "F" the Daytona 500, I'm going to wash my truck. LOL!
Old 02-15-2010, 08:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I too would be interested in a meet. I live in southeast Houston right on the way to hrp. No can do this weekend, since I'm workin nights, but I'm definetley down
Old 02-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1TRUCKGUY
I too would be interested in a meet. I live in southeast Houston right on the way to hrp. No can do this weekend, since I'm workin nights, but I'm definetley down
No problem, this is still in the infant stages of coming together and may become a regular thing. If it does, and the times we cruise to HRP, we can stop and meet over on your side of town and gather up you and whoever else is interested. Still brainstorming, but just sayin'.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:17 PM
Teching In

PM's sent on location.
Old 02-18-2010, 12:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

what days will this be out of the week? cause i got about, umm lets say maybe 8 or 9 guys that would probably like to make it out there
Old 02-18-2010, 12:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 03 True Fire
what days will this be out of the week? cause i got about, umm lets say maybe 8 or 9 guys that would probably like to make it out there
It will be on Sunday evening this week, around 7ish. I originally wanted to do it on Friday night, but some guys that wanted to meet up for the first one couldn't do that this week. If it takes off and becomes popular I would like to move it to Friday, then some weeks we can meet and head out to HRP. Got to get it off the ground first though. If your interested PM me and I'll send you the locale.
Old 02-21-2010, 06:23 PM
On The Tree

Not gonna make it tonight
Old 02-21-2010, 06:24 PM
TECH Addict

Damn... I thought it was last night...
Old 02-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Teching In

Well, had the Inaugural Sugar Land truck/SUV meet tonight, and y'all missed out, had a hell of a turn out!

I want to thank Sizzle Chest for coming out and joining me, cool dude, and enjoyed talking with him, very nice guy. We will be doing it again, so if anybody else is interested, let me know and I will PM you the location. Other nights are not out of the question, so any suggestions will be taken into consideration. I think the locale was fine, so we'll keep with that until other wise.

Last edited by joeoby78; 02-21-2010 at 09:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Meet/Cruise in Houston Area