Texas We've Seceded from the Union

Look at the BS ive had to go threw the last 24hrs

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 01:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tootall
this is something else . . . that motor has a history behind it!

1qwk408 = THE RED "BLUR"-408 = Sorry Sack of $hit !

That block is an 06 with a little over 50K miles on it (stock bore) . . . it was ZZebes's old motor that was pulled when he did his LS2 swap. The crank went with with that motor. The crank bolt was used several times, and seized up on the crank. The crank pulley was "cut" off the crank. I got the crank bolt out after it was in a vise and a with the help of a torch.
The pistons (just pistons) were out of a 05 GTO. I can't remember the mileage. - bought seperatly.

Long story - https://ls1tech.com/forums/itrader_d...46809&u=114701

short story. I traded a 5.3 motor for another 6.0L motor . . . The 5.3 that I gave him sat in the back of his truck for what seemed like forever . . .
The guy that I traded the motor to, Brian (1qwk408 also THE RED "BLUR"-408) did the same thing . . . He stalled for quite some time, and kept talking about taking to a machine shop . . . this and that . . . all kinds of BS.

He (Brian) kept trying to sell his car, so I'm guessing that he sold the car with that motor . . . there's no telling what bore it is.

Either way, Brian is a sack of $hit . . .

there's way more details, but non involve your situation . . . He sounds really shaddy
Haha I had a feelin even mentioned it on tech.We just need to tie in TP.lol
Old 04-02-2010, 02:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Hey too tall that link is bad...
it works for me . . . but it's under my feed back for that dude . . . THE RED "BLUR"-408
Originally Posted by Camaro Zach
I thought zzebes motor was the one in my garage?
that one came from Kevin, V8 . . . the old guy with the red GTO
Originally Posted by SincalT/A
Haha I had a feelin even mentioned it on tech.We just need to tie in TP.lol
that guy was a sack of **** ! . . . I would call his cell, and he'd have his dad or sister answer the phone, and say that he wasn't at home. So I got pissed and dropped by his house when his truck was there. (93-99 green ex cab chevy)

It would surprise the $hit out of him. He lived in Texas City with his parents, and his place was close to my job site at the time.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:56 PM
12 Second Truck Club

im starting to think fox16 got screwed by 1qwk408, and now im in this mess. sucks for fox16, my deal is with him, not 1qwk408.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:59 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You better have the mods lock it until after it gets resolved, watching people gang up on fox16 before he makes it right might make him say screw it I'm not gonna do a damn thing since I've lost all respect anyways.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 PM
12 Second Truck Club

small update...I was able to have a meeting with my attorney yesterday morning. Explained to him everything, showed him the sale ad that was posted, we went throught the WHOLE thread on tech, and i showed him the letter that was signed by the seller when he picked the motor up on thursday. The letter pretty much states that i bought the motor in "perfect working order", and upon further inspection it wasnt. It says he can either get it rebuilt, or give me my money back. HE signed, I signed it, and I had a witness(neighbor) sign it. My neighbor was also present the whole time he was at my house, and heard the whole conversation. Now my attorney says there is really no reason to hire him for this case, but its always nice to have good legal advice. The seller is supposed to find out if the motor is salvageable from a buddy of his on monday. The one good thing about this is, one of my employees happens to be good friends with the guy thats looking at it, so i WILL be present when it is looked at. I think I have all of my bases covered if I do indeed have to go to court.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:43 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad to hear your going the extra needed step in order to make sure that this is all resolved!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:51 PM
12 Second Truck Club

thanks bud!!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:17 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love a happy ending!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:18 PM
12 Second Truck Club

i hope its gonna be....if not, i have my ammo(as in proof of what has happened). I will get more than $600 back. That plus the days off work, and the cost of getting it rebuilt.....i think giving back my $600 is easier

Last edited by 06tx4.8; 04-05-2010 at 12:19 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 11:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

kick his *** cbass! hope all turns out kasey, keep me updated man. ima send you a text here in a bit when i get out of class

Quick Reply: Look at the BS ive had to go threw the last 24hrs