Sponsor's Announcements, Sales, and Specials This is for our site sponsors to make announcements

Introducing DashLogic Display Controller

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PalmerPerformance
Add any aftermarket sensor eg. Wideband, Methanol Pump cycle, EGT, Temp sensors, etc.
Great list, what is needed for aftermarket?

For instance, I'd like AFR, Boost, EGT, Fuel pressure.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:55 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Choda
So u plug it into the obd2 port and it updates the stock gauge w all those things u listed? Am I missing something or is it really that easy? How do you switch between pages? Does it stay on with the truck off, do you have to unplug it?
Yes you just plug it in. You use the door lock button to change pages. You can use our Windows configuration tool to make the layout however you would like it to look, then plug it back in.
Old 07-14-2014, 02:58 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Seanh
Great list, what is needed for aftermarket?

For instance, I'd like AFR, Boost, EGT, Fuel pressure.
We can get boost from the GM MAP sensor. You would need a 2 bar or greater MAP, otherwise it will peg the sensor. We can do 2 analog inputs. I would use AFR and Fuel Pressure if it was me. You can also set alerts to those as well, so if fuel pressure drops under full load it would chime a noise in the vehicle, or if AFR goes higher than a number you set at full throttle then you would get a chime and notification on the display.
Old 07-14-2014, 08:48 PM
Teching In

Wow, those are really nice. I would like to see something for 2004 year models also.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:29 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by chewbaccav8
Wow, those are really nice. I would like to see something for 2004 year models also.
We are still looking into the options for reprogramming the display or finding another mode for text. It only allows us to update about once per second and it has to go black before it will put up new text.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:00 PM
KickinAssAndTakinNames

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats pretty cool you got it to go through the dash.

I bought one of these about 4 months ago. pretty much the same thing but you have to mount it.
Linear-Logic/ScanGaugeII with trip data computer, real-time display of operating conditions and scan tool (SG2) | ScanGauge | AutoZone.com
looks like it has some parameters you don't and you have some parameters it doesn't.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:46 PM
TECH Addict

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

I really like this
Old 02-22-2015, 05:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you guys working on one for the K2x series?
Old 04-26-2016, 09:49 PM
Teching In

Default Dash Command

Can you start a thread for Dash Command? I am using you application in my supercharged 2007 Avalanche. I have modified the gauges in the basic dashboard to display boost and trans temps. I would like to display some other parameters like fuel pressure, exhaust temp, air fuel mix (actual not just command), maybe a few other things too? The system has tons of information available. I just setup dash mount for my iPad mini so I can see things better. Using a $20 obd2 to wifi to your app it's an amazing deal for access to so much info. I did purchase the extended parameters package for another $10 but I'm still not reading Lamda or fuel pressure? I'm also using it in my Ford Fushion company car to track mileage. It's very powerful and informative in that vehicle too.