Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Performabuilt's Customer Service

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Makes you want to buy an FLT trans now doesn't it?
Originally Posted by BLUES MAN
lmao
hahaha

Sorry about your luck.. Their is always a few that are not happy.. Hope that once you receive the new verter that you are happy with everything.. Frank was always head up and right on time with everything he told me when i talked to him.. Holidays do and will always cause issue with orders.. And as for the parts being custom built, ALOT of companies do it this way..
Old 01-11-2012, 04:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like the trans for my other truck and my buddies Camaro will be built by Zippy...made that decision easy.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:32 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy @ FLT
Way to support site sponsors you ***!
WHOAH Andy?!!? Unacceptable.

These threads are for sponsor feedback and the chance for the sponsor to come in and make the situation right or even give their side (always two sides to a story). Not for any other reason. Sure members usually come in and say a few things, their experiences, their ideas, and we let most of it slide. But it is not the job of the moderators to pimp the sponsors. Actually not only do they do it pretty hard anyway's, you'd better be happy they don't use this section themselves. Tim Z's response is a sensible response and very acceptable. I'd appreciate you keep to worrying about your own store problems (if any) Andy and stay out sponsor feedback threads that don't concern you. I was going to delete all the comments, but you made it made it public, not me. Wow man, just unaccpetable.

No more chatter guys, this thread is for OP and PB.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Banned

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone but Tim and this has been discussed in private many times and I was promised it would not happen any more. I do think that mods should support sponsors, thats what they pay for.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In the beginning of any request the mods always point the members to the sponsors. Supporting is obviously defined a tad different in your eyes. I am not asking the moderators to not suggest other ideas if it doesn't include a sponsor. That's not what you pay for. You pay for a spot to advertise and the favoritism is the sponsor's own responsibility. I can't help things discussed in private. I am reacting to what is black and white in public. This thread is meant for PB and the OP. Any members popping in need to keep it on that topic.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Banned

PM sent.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:33 PM
TECH Resident

Definitely sucks to hear, I would be irate myself. You probably are the very small unlucky percentage, but that is extremely irrelevant in this situation, a good business would go out of their way to make sure your 100% satisfied and do so in a timely fashion. This is the worst type of mistake a business can make IMO, much worse than fking up your order the first time around. The repercussions are only magnified with online communication, especially for a company who does a significant portion of sales online. Good for you for sharing your experience.
Old 01-13-2012, 05:43 PM
On The Tree

Thanks for the reply guys. I really think they could have redeemed themselves by over nighting it to me. I'm not that concerned about the money as I am about not having my truck for so long. Either way I received the new converter today and should my truck up an running either today or tomorrow. Hopefully with the correct stall. I let everyone know how that pans out.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:54 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Any news yet?
Old 01-16-2012, 10:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by silver-mod-o
Any news yet?
Unfortunately not. This time UPS is the culprit. UPS was supposed to deliver the converter on Friday. Since UPS doesn't get to my house until later in the evening I called the hub and asked if they could leave it there instead of putting it on a truck and I would be there in the morning to pick it up. They said sure and that it would be ready for pickup at 8 a.m. So I go there at exactly 8 a.m. on Friday. The lady that was there said that they should have never told me it would be ready at 8 a.m. because they have a huge warehouse and it could be anywhere in their facility and they go through and process truck all day long. She went back for 5 min and tried to find it but of course came back empty handed. They said they would have to call me when they found it. Well me being pissed I left before I punched someone in the face and told them to call me when they found it. So hours and hours go by and still no phone call. So I call them at 2:30 p.m. Friday and they so "oh yea we've got it right here". Arg! So my brother went to pick it up and dropped it off at the shop. They said it should be done today. I'm crossing my fingers but not getting my hopes up.

Quick Reply: Performabuilt's Customer Service