Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

FLT Does it again!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up FLT Does it again!!!!!

if anyone is in need of a BUILT TRANS, FLT is where to get it from. Vince, Chuck, Andy, and the part timer(never got his name) are top notch guys that are on top of their game.

the title says again, because today wasnt my first time visiting FLT. about 3-4 years ago i bought their level 4 60E. i was more then happy with my 60E and the service i got from FLT, that i knew i would be a customer for life. it was a no brainer to who i was going to call when i needed work done to my 80E

my dad i drove out to chicago this morning to have FLT install a shift kit in my 80E. they went WAY above and beyond what i had expected. i knew they were going to take care of me but not this good. they COMPLETELY went through my trans to make sure everything was good in it. they let me watch over their sholders, and even explained to me what they were doing, and what parts are known to fail. they made me feel very welcome at the shop. after they were done they straped my 80E to the dyno to make sure it would be ready to rock when i got home. vince even offered us lunch, which was delicious. he is one hell of a cook!!

these days you just dont see to many places that give 110% to making their customers happy, in both their products and customer service.

thanks again FLT for taking care of me!!! you guys rock.
Old 04-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome. Good to hear shops that still care about their customers. If I ever upgrade to an 80 It's gonna be an FLT build.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Could you please PM me how much he charged you to do that?
Old 04-19-2009, 10:59 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Lance. Always nice to revisit with old customers. What I did for you is what I would have done on any 80 that we would work on. There are some more updates for that unit if and when you need them! I know we discussed some of that when you were here. The unit you brought me was a very nice piece. Now if only I could fine cores that clean. Any how thanks for holding up to your end of the deal and coming to see me! As far as the offer for lunch, I was glad to do it. When you contacted me on the Saturday before you guys came out, I had already planned on making lunch for the FLT crew! Seeing as the smoker had two 7-8 pound butts on it when we talked, I figured the more the merrier! As you know I love to cook. Nice meeting your father. Very cool guy and I think we could definitely kick back with a few cold ones some day! Let us know how the install goes and how it works when you get a chance. Thanks again. Vince