Sponsor Feedback Report your sponsor transactions feedback here, good and/or bad!

Circle D, Texas Speed, Ron's, SCPC

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 06:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Circle D, Texas Speed, Ron's, SCPC

Few weeks ago I ordered parts from Chris at Circle D, Matt at Texas Speed, Ron at Ron's Machining, and Beau at Scoggin Dickey. I ordered a little over $2000 in parts between these 4 vendors on a Thursday around noon and they all shipped my parts out same day for me. Friday night I was headed out to get gaskets/fluids/etc and I got clipped on the bed by a 18 wheeler..I decided it was time to get rid of this truck after 4 mishaps with it in less than a month. Monday I called all of the vendors and explained what happened, and asked if I could return parts that haven't even been delivered yet. Circle D, Texas Speed, and Ron's all asked me if I was okay, then offered to not only accept the returns but also waive the 20% restocking fee. Beau at SDPC didn't answer my call, but whoever it was that I talked to about retuning the item was a complete *** about it. I ended up hanging up and was going to just call Beau the next day.

I've decided to keep the truck, get it fixed, and install the parts rather than return them. Had a great experience buying from all of the vendors, and will definitely be buying from them again.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Some guy just posted about an issue with SDPC, but not sure of the outcome, I have seen good things, I would wait to address the issue with Beau.

Glad you decided to keep it
Old 06-25-2012, 08:16 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by texasglock23
Some guy just posted about an issue with SDPC, but not sure of the outcome, I have seen good things, I would wait to address the issue with Beau.

Glad you decided to keep it
Beau was GREAT to deal with, did exactly as he said he would with the shipping and quick tracking number. I left him a voice mail on Monday (7 days ago now) and never heard back, but I know what it's like to come in to an hours worth of messages every morning.. Next time I need something from SDPC I won't hesitate to order, but I'll make sure it's from Beau.

Glad I decided to keep it too, converter and trucool are on, cam should be in this week hopefully then I have to find someone to do a damn truetrac.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

so jelly
Old 06-25-2012, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by texasglock23
so jelly
Any plans to do motor work with yours? or just billets?

Been trying to keep up with cgm, it's growing on me
Old 06-25-2012, 08:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

just billets for now, customgm has skyrocketed pretty fast lately.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:54 AM
Trucks Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jvoisel
Few weeks ago I ordered parts from Chris at Circle D, Matt at Texas Speed, Ron at Ron's Machining, and Beau at Scoggin Dickey. I ordered a little over $2000 in parts between these 4 vendors on a Thursday around noon and they all shipped my parts out same day for me. Friday night I was headed out to get gaskets/fluids/etc and I got clipped on the bed by a 18 wheeler..I decided it was time to get rid of this truck after 4 mishaps with it in less than a month. Monday I called all of the vendors and explained what happened, and asked if I could return parts that haven't even been delivered yet. Circle D, Texas Speed, and Ron's all asked me if I was okay, then offered to not only accept the returns but also waive the 20% restocking fee. Beau at SDPC didn't answer my call, but whoever it was that I talked to about retuning the item was a complete *** about it. I ended up hanging up and was going to just call Beau the next day.

I've decided to keep the truck, get it fixed, and install the parts rather than return them. Had a great experience buying from all of the vendors, and will definitely be buying from them again.
First off, glad to hear you're okay. Terrible to hear that!

Second, I do apologize; My voice mail has been on the fritz as of late. I had no idea you called. I would have been glad to return them for you without a restocking fee. I see you have decided to keep the parts though. Give me a call or shoot me a PM if you need anything else!!

Sucks to hear this man, but like I said, glad you're okay. A vehicle can be repaired/replaced.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:05 AM
Notorious BIG

I've also had nothing but great experiences with Beau@SDPC.
Old 06-26-2012, 09:43 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We're glad you're safe and home after that! I hope you get back on the road soon, maybe with a new and improved setup???!!