Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Im Screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2006, 02:30 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Im Screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got in some serious **** with the cops tonight almost got arrested and fined... (ill tell yall later) after all the bad **** happend cop walks up and says this is the truck i was chasing after the other night and i was like huh? what you talkin about? then he tells me what happened and what he saw the other night and i was like yeah that was me... then he says if i see you while im on duty agian your FUCKED! he continues and says Im gunna arrest you fine you and ship your *** to the county farm then tow your truck..... my heart fell out of my *** and hit the ground..... I'm 19 years old my parents lift me to live 11 hours from them trusting me not to **** up and live a good life.... well i think i screwed that **** up tonight ..... i guess im about to start selling parts off my truck and trade it in for something else just to keep me out of trouble and out of site..... tell me what you would do in the situation....

PS> ill fill you in tomorrow about the first thing that fucked my life up.
Old 10-02-2006, 03:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

why in the **** did you confess to it for.....
Old 10-02-2006, 06:47 AM
formerly 1BADC10 (12/14/2011)

Originally Posted by LesPaul
why in the **** did you confess to it for.....
I'd have denied that **** from the jump, and STUCK TO IT! Now, speaking as one who was once 19, it's easy to get skerd by the badge. I'm nearly 30 now, and boys in badges not nearly as intimidating. Not saying that I'd out-right disrespect an officer, but I'm smarter about the law and what I can get away with. I guess it also helps when fam & close friends are law enforcement.

OK... here's the disclaimer:

1BadC10 is NOT promoting illegal behavior in any way, shape, or form. The above statement is a matter of opinion. Any individual who takes the above statement as a direction or influential directive assumes ALL responsibility for his/her actions. 1BadC10 will NOT be held accountable for actions committed by those motivated by 1BadC10's opinion. If anyone breaks any laws, that individual(s) knowingly, and willingly, accepts the consequences therein.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:50 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damage done. Be cool. Dont sell anything (unless cheap to me) Just slow down and drive like a human for a few weeks, it'll cool down.

Cops threaten to get you to alter behavior. He cant arrest you if you are not breaking the law, and he would have off duty if he really wanted to 'bring you in'.
Be cool.

1BadC10 is NOT promoting illegal behavior in any way, shape, or form. The above statement is a matter of opinion. Any individual who takes the above statement as a direction or influential directive assumes ALL responsibility for his/her actions. 1BadC10 will NOT be held accountable for actions committed by those motivated by 1BadC10's opinion. If anyone breaks any laws, that individual(s) knowingly, and willingly, accepts the consequences therein.
May I borrow this?
Old 10-02-2006, 06:57 AM
formerly 1BADC10 (12/14/2011)

Originally Posted by trever1t
May I borrow this?
yup.

BTW, unless there's probable cause, he cannot pull you over, cite you, nor arrest you for just being on the street. The worst he can do is monitor you by following. Even then, that can be looked at as profiling (as a street racer), and harrassment.

1BadC10 <--- sounds like a law student, or first-hand exp w/ law enforcement
Old 10-02-2006, 08:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by $thatguy$
tell me what you would do in the situation....

PS> ill fill you in tomorrow about the first thing that fucked my life up.
Don't worry dipshit! Come on over and help me throw in my tranny, and I'll take all of the heat off of yo ***.
Seriously though, he can't do **** to you as long as you aren't breaking the law.
Before I sold parts, I would just get the truck painted or do alittle exterior mods. A nice set of wheels and maybe a cowl hood would throw him for a loop. Like I said though, I'll be back raising hell really soon!!!
Old 10-02-2006, 09:18 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by slowprocess
Don't worry dipshit! Come on over and help me throw in my tranny, and I'll take all of the heat off of yo ***.
Seriously though, he can't do **** to you as long as you aren't breaking the law.
Before I sold parts, I would just get the truck painted or do alittle exterior mods. A nice set of wheels and maybe a cowl hood would throw him for a loop. Like I said though, I'll be back raising hell really soon!!!
I guess in a few weeks we will be reading about how you got thrown in the slammer
Old 10-02-2006, 09:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
I guess in a few weeks we will be reading about how you got thrown in the slammer
Most likely. I'm about due......
Old 10-02-2006, 09:32 AM
TECH Addict

Whatever you did, it wasn't all that serious to the law, or you'd have been arrested instead of exclaiming that it 'almost' happened.

Follow the rules and that cop will leave you alone in short order. At this point, he sees a "young punk," which every town has, and he's apparently decided to put some fear into your head. Clearly, it worked. Time to straighten up now... You could go to jail even if he only wanted to arrest you for the fun of it. Keep that in mind.

Cops don't truly have to have evidence you did something wrong in order to arrest you. They just CAN because they're the cops and it's what they do. Odds are, they won't bother doing that, but you seem to have pissed that one off, so ya never know.
Old 10-02-2006, 10:35 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

i had 3 of them in my face last semester talkin about how if they see me around town i was getting a ticket. basically i had one queer rooky chewin my *** until i had a few whitty comments. then there were 3 jumping down my throat. all they were doing was trying to get a reaction outa me so they could take me to jail. i just smiled and asked if it was cool if i could go home now. havent even seen those ****** since.

that cop accomplished exactly what he set out to do...scare the **** outa you. chances are hes a good guy who dosent want to take a young guy to jail for being "young and dumb"

Quick Reply: Im Screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!