Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Damn....now I'm better than most of you guys....

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 08:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn....now I'm better than most of you guys....

Looks like I'm just going to have to start posting on tech now and not ever coming to this pit of "slow" truck owners. J/K...

I did, however, make the purchase this weekend. 2000 Camaro SS pewter, t-tops, auto, black leather/interior, 47,000 miles, gunmetal 10-spokes, and a pink licence plate light(That's why they call me Panky). It's been really shitty weather here, but I'll get some pics up soon. A girl had it, so I do have to do some underhood work(She put red wire loom everywhere and the airbox is freaking red!!!! ). The car is EXTREMELY well taken care of and the interior is as tight as it was new. The motor still feels tight as hell, so I'll be breaking it in correctly soon enough. I already love this car, but you guys know it can never replace dirty!!!!
Old 02-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Owned by love

Originally Posted by slowprocess
Looks like I'm just going to have to start posting on tech now and not ever coming to this pit of "slow" truck owners.
yes...... YESSSS!!! my plan is working!!!!! In the very near future slow pro will not even remember owning a truck and my transformation will be complete!! A complete transformation to the dark side that is! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

A girl had it, so I do have to do some underhood work(She put red wire loom everywhere and the airbox is freaking red!!!! ).
don't let him lie to ya.... friday , 5:30 pm i get a phone call.... "ruthless i can't make my mind up.... I got two SS's sittin here in front of me, one's a M6 but the Automatic has this mad tight red wire loom. And the lid is already painted red to match. There's my first mod right there. " .....and the rest is history

The car is EXTREMELY well taken care of
I'll take care of it..... if you'll ever line up with me.... I'll just distract the ol '00 by throwin a chocolate bar out the window... Its like catnip for clones!!!
Old 02-20-2006, 12:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ruthleSS M6
yes...... YESSSS!!! my plan is working!!!!! In the very near future slow pro will not even remember owning a truck and my transformation will be complete!! A complete transformation to the dark side that is! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

don't let him lie to ya.... friday , 5:30 pm i get a phone call.... "ruthless i can't make my mind up.... I got two SS's sittin here in front of me, one's a M6 but the Automatic has this mad tight red wire loom. And the lid is already painted red to match. There's my first mod right there. " .....and the rest is history

I'll take care of it..... if you'll ever line up with me.... I'll just distract the ol '00 by throwin a chocolate bar out the window... Its like catnip for clones!!!
I got something for yo ***!!!!

Old 02-20-2006, 01:06 PM
Owned by love

I got something for yo ***!!!!

cheater
Old 02-20-2006, 02:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by ruthleSS M6
cheater
The 100 lb bottle is sure to give me plenty of shots for a night of racing as well as more weight for traction and the holeshot.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:18 PM
Sexy Party Mod

The 100 lb bottle is sure to give me plenty of shots for a night of racing as well as more weight for traction and the holeshot.
Thats the way i saw it as well.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:19 PM
TECH Addict

well i wanna see this race soon!
Old 02-20-2006, 03:35 PM
On The Tree

Looks like I'm just going to have to start posting on tech now and not ever coming to this pit of "slow" truck owners. J/K...
I dont blame you for not coming to the pit of slow truck owners... but to slump down to the level of slow car owners is ludacris.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Joey5.4L
I dont blame you for not coming to the pit of slow truck owners... but to slump down to the level of slow car owners is ludacris.
True dat!!!!
Old 02-20-2006, 04:59 PM
Owned by love

Originally Posted by Joey5.4L
dont quit your day job and persue your career as a comedian

Quick Reply: Damn....now I'm better than most of you guys....