Site Suggestions Site Suggestions & Comments

got killed....?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2005, 12:46 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got killed....?

I know what we need, a forum where we can say how bad we got it handed to us..... I know it happens, because there can only be one winner.
Old 12-23-2005, 01:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

alright so this guy has this piece car around town . you know the saying , you can have a peice of **** and make it fast but then its just a fast piece of **** lol . well i got cocky because i win a lot of street races around here . the girlfriend and i are crusing down 17th street when this kid comes up next to me , he points at the truck as if he remembers me laughin at him one night in a parking lot . well its a 45 punch and my truck is kinda flat there till about 55 but who cares right ???? i got this . wrrrronnngggg . we hit it he gets a car and a half on me by 55 then i catch back up and he has bout a half of car on me when he hits the brakes . i never felt so let down but i let no one in town know lol .

also in my old truck . buddy who i get by a car or so everytime races a elecipse at a party one night and gets a good win . i start trash talking how my v6 fullsize will stomb him . i told him i got 20 bucks says he wont stay next to me . well...... i guess i should have known it my alligator mouth overloaded my bumble bee *** at the time and he got me bad . first run i sidestepped the clutch to hard with way to high of a rpm for how cold a night (traction , tires cold ) . so i soing through first and second he walked me , but the truck just didnt feel right into thrid , no churp , no kick like normal . second run , perfect got the jump on him and was kicking it , hit thrid and he passes me . come to find out the next day i fryed two plugs somehow and needed a new set of wires . i dont know what happen . the truck always lit first a second up if i popped the clutch hard enough . anyways 20 bucks later ... feeling like a *** , new plugs and upgrading to a set of 8mm wires i was back in business

sorry felt like typing , and this stays between us right guys lol
Old 12-23-2005, 01:21 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its cool, it happens to well, most of us. ive gotten my fair share of *** kickings. you figure out who not to mess with real quick
Old 12-23-2005, 01:23 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Its called Street Racing and Kills forum which means if you lost while racing on the street post it up there. Everyone just posts all their races in there. But I didnt get beat with my last setup so I wouldnt need that forum anyway
Old 12-23-2005, 01:31 AM
TECH Addict

o mr tough guy over here lol . remember theres always someone faster then you out there . and for all you know one of you noids could lock up on you one day when you need them lol . so anyone else got any ? ill add the 96 z28 (lt1) i raced from a 55 punch , had half a truck on him till thrid when he slowly passed . damn aerodynamics
Old 12-23-2005, 01:36 AM

Well the new setup is going to make 100 more hp on motor than my old setup on a 100 shot

With the new setup it will be impossible for a sticking nitrous noid to kill my motor cause its going to be hooked up to my wideband and kill all power to the noids if it leans out unless a rock holds the noid open

Im just messin with ya'll. It took me a while to get my truck to where its at right now.

Your right there is always someone faster but on the road its tuff to beat a 4wd launch
Old 12-23-2005, 02:10 AM
TECH Addict

true but honestly its rare around here to be stuck at a light with someone . most are a rolling start . but ive seen what your doing and ya thats gonna be badass . but anyways back to everyone suckin up there pride and admitting they lost and howd it go
Old 12-23-2005, 02:10 AM
TECH Addict

and i meant as not opening when you need it , meaning no shot , not sticking open , so dont think i was wishin it blew up we were just thinking differently
Old 12-23-2005, 02:49 AM

Gotcha Im just messin with ya'll. To be honest with you I didnt really race a whole lot of people. Mainly little damn cavaliers that anted to get over and other cars of the same category. I did lose to big *** F-250 diesel back when I didnt have the nitrous got to cough on black smoke for a while that **** sucked Im sure my timeis coming where I get my butt kicked even with my new motor like you said there is always someone bigger better and faster just the sad thruth that all the money I have spent and Im still going to get beat
Old 12-23-2005, 12:20 PM
TECH Addict

lol . well hey at leats your percent is realll lowwwww now of gettin beat lol . well ill post for the guy in a suit that will prolly never find this site that was driving a titan this morning well i was on the way to the mall . too bad i debaged my truck because i wanted him to really know what beat him on the tailgate lol