Notices
Silverado SS, Joe Gibbs Editions, SSR Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |Engine | Body | News

why are people such assholes?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 12:52 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is some serious bullshit man, I would have pulled that SOB out of his car and beat him to death. Sorry to hear about your Grandfather, I lost my Grandpa about 2 months ago.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:12 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BTW - the good news, is that despite going into renal failure with blood poisoning, a UTI, pneumonia, and fluid in the lungs, my 93 yr old grandfather is actually getting better. Just surviving til today has beaten the odds and today he's sitting up and asking for apple juice...
Old 08-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congratulations man thats awesome that should help you feel alot better. I was in your same situation for about five years as far as your grandpa is concerned. My grandpa was in and out of the hospital then he finally passed away in 2003 at the age of 80. I know it can be tough but congratulations man thats great news. Now go kick that dudes ***.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Launching!

Good to hear your grandfather getting better....FHP gave you info on this character that hit your truck? Easy fix, post it ALL on here. Especially the phone number. Group effort on this one.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:13 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by SaintLos
Good to hear your grandfather getting better....FHP gave you info on this character that hit your truck? Easy fix, post it ALL on here. Especially the phone number. Group effort on this one.
i like the way this guy thinks
Old 08-04-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

holy ****, that is unreal, unfreaking real.

with all the side by side driving can you identify him?

in a situation like that, you really need to do all you can so he can be punished.

he dosent deserve to be driving anymore for a long while
Old 08-04-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
holy ****....i would be in jail right now....sorry about that. the good news is that you have his plates. give it a year for everything to settle down and for him to forget all about the situation, then go beat the living **** out of the ******* with an aluminum baseball bat.

you must have the best temper in the world...ive been known to run people off of the road who jack with me. one night this little rice car full of ******** threw a beer bottle out of his car at me going the opposite direction. about 60mph each between the 2 of us going the opposite direction. that woulda went right through the windshield and fucked me or my girlfriend up! i turned around and ran his *** off into a 6' deep ditch. it tore his car to hell and back lol. hes lucky it didnt hit anything or i woulda had more to say about it

I know exactly what you mean TX. My truck would look like a demolition derby car after i got finished with them.

Erik, sorry to hear about you grandfather. About the ricer, he should not have the freedom of driving on public roads after pulling a stunt like this.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:25 PM
Teching In

Maybe it is because I have alot road rage, but as soon as he took off I'da been after his ***, and probably would have ended up in jail. He wouldn't f**k with me again though.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:22 PM
Launching!

Sorry to hear about both your grandpa and your truck man.

If you ever move to IL, i can tell you right now a hit and run (aka leaving the scene of an accident) is a felony and you can be thrown in jail for that ****. My friend in a 93 fox body hit a guardrail, hit some of the posts that hold it up, left his car there, went to use a telephone at a strangers house, and the police tried charging him with leaving the scene of an accident until he told them what happened and how he didn't have a cellphone at the time.

And oh yeah, some people are total ********...someone keyed my dads all stock 04 2500HD because i keep it maintained for him (wax it monthly, meguiars the interior, shampoo the carpet, etc.) so he always is proud of driving it, and them boom, nice scratched up tailgate across the chevrolet badging and down on the corner by the bumper.

Then someone decided they didn't like my truck being nice and shiny and no **** in the interior (if you can't tell yet im a clean freak, only thing allowed in my truck is smokeless tobacco thats pit in a bottle and drinks, no food at all) anyway, yeah they keyed my truck bed on the passenger side...pissed me off all to hell i was cruisin around with my shotgun behind my seat for awhile, luckily the meguiars NXT wax fixed the scratch since it wasn't too deep. Stupid *** wanna be thug motherf*ckers, live n a farming community so i know the only group who could've done it is the wankster *** drug dealers that im trying to run out of my town of 2200 people.

Dave

Last edited by s3gulit; 08-04-2005 at 03:28 PM.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

That freakin' sucks about your truck. If I had a bad *** truck like yours, that is fast as hell, I would have chased the **** down and ran his *** into a tree or something. WTF is wrong with people now days? This whole world is going to hell.

Anyways, glad to hear your grandpa is doing better.

Quick Reply: why are people such assholes?