Notices
Silverado SS, Joe Gibbs Editions, SSR Suspension | Wheels | Tires | Drivetrain |Engine | Body | News

why are people such assholes?

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005, 09:23 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thunderwagen
I vote you remove all of the lug nuts from one side of his car at night with the exception of one per wheel that are barely on and let nature take its course. The one loose one per wheel will get him going down the road and hopefully a tree or telephone pole will take care of the rest when those come off!
Old 08-02-2005, 09:47 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's crazy Erik!!

I would completely loose it in a situation like that.

I like the lug nut idea
Old 08-02-2005, 10:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

how bout simply catching him by suprise and wooping his ***

IDK the lug nut thing might hurt someone innocent
but the eldorado Idea would be tempting

whatever you do plan it out well

what a pos for a human being
Old 08-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I wouldnt have been able to keep from getting out and ripping that little sob out of his car and completely beating the **** out of him. My truck isnt near as nice as yours and I would still beat their *** if they hit mine. You definately need to come up with a good plan. Take him to court over that **** hopefully you got the names of the witnesses.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Need More N2O Mod

Damn thats about all i can say. I would take him to small claims court if the state wont do anything about it. He is responsible for his car no matter who is driving it.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, idk what to say, thats nuts. I'm glad your okay too bad i cant say the same about the truck, its such a shame.

I had a guy in a BMW cut me off in attempt to race me and ended up cutting me off "too hard" i guess and hit the curb and spun into on coming traffic... luckliy no one was hurt.. but he was arressted for DUI

I hope everything works out... where do you live again? Doesnt happen to be in Georgia does it? Im sick and tired of ppl... if i lived close to ya i would def. help you take care of this punk
Old 08-02-2005, 06:39 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

holy ****....i would be in jail right now....sorry about that. the good news is that you have his plates. give it a year for everything to settle down and for him to forget all about the situation, then go beat the living **** out of the ******* with an aluminum baseball bat.

you must have the best temper in the world...ive been known to run people off of the road who jack with me. one night this little rice car full of ******** threw a beer bottle out of his car at me going the opposite direction. about 60mph each between the 2 of us going the opposite direction. that woulda went right through the windshield and fucked me or my girlfriend up! i turned around and ran his *** off into a 6' deep ditch. it tore his car to hell and back lol. hes lucky it didnt hit anything or i woulda had more to say about it
Old 08-02-2005, 07:02 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn man, that is horrible, what the hell is wrong with some people? Thank god nobody got hurt...sorry about your truck though. That punk needs his butt spanked...you did an awesome job of keeping your cool.
Old 08-02-2005, 08:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn, that really sucks man, I can't even believe some people have the nerves to do that crap! I would go pay the guy a little visit . Hope all goes well with it and you get it all taken care of.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Launching!

First off I would like to say sorry to hear about your Grandfather. I recently lost my Grandpa 2 weeks ago. So with that on my mind, I definetely would have lost control in that situation. I hope everything works out fine.

Quick Reply: why are people such assholes?