Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chrome or W/T front bumper

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 05:46 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrome or W/T front bumper

I have a small dent on the chrome part of my front bumper, you can see it on the pass. side next to the plate, from an ABS malfunction and my garage (didn't get the recall done ). So I'm getting a new bumper in spring, but I'm undecided on whether to go chrome again or get a W/T bumper and have it colormatched. If I go w/ the W/T, I'll get one for the rear and have it painted as well. Here's some pics of the truck as it sits now http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o...&addtype=local The truck will probably have 20s on it in the spring, if that matters...more "street" 4WDs on here than other sites so I know I won't get as much **** about it,lol.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Normally I would say get a W/T bumper and paint it to match the rest of the truck. After looking at your truck with the Sunset Orange paint, I would just get another chrome bumper. The chrome looks good with the Sunset Orange.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:27 PM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackLM7
Normally I would say get a W/T bumper and paint it to match the rest of the truck. After looking at your truck with the Sunset Orange paint, I would just get another chrome bumper. The chrome looks good with the Sunset Orange.
Same here...my first reaction was paint to match until I saw the pics of the truck. It looks really good with the chrome grille, color matched bowtie and bumper caps, and chrome bumper IMO.