Racing and Kills Forum Be smart and safe!

Death/Kill

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2005, 07:10 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Death/Kill

Death...
Going home the other night on 2920 a big F250 Deisel got me pretty bad, was white and tan maybe?? I don't remember for sure but it had some Deisel Performance and Bully Dog stickers on the back window. From a 60ish roll I hung at his bumper with him pulling on me just a little til I shifted into 3rd then he destroyed me It was a nice truck though, gave him a thumbs up when he pulled off up ahead. Some of those deisels are mean, and I don't pull very hard in 3rd gear. I really need to get the nitrous then I'll see if I can find him again

Kill...
I raced my friends 03 Ford Harley from a 65ish roll and pulled on him, didn't destroy him but I'll take it, he's got the supercharged one. He's stock atm except for cat back exhaust. He's got pulley/chip/intake/TB that he'll get put back on sometime soon I'm sure. (he had it off to break in his new engine ) Guess I'll need the nitrous for him too then

Thanks for reading...
Old 02-28-2005, 07:54 PM
TECH Resident

damm ford power joke motors
Old 02-28-2005, 09:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

I know a guy that has a tranny shop down off 2920 in Tomball and he has a F-350 with some stuff done to it. And if any of you guys need a good tranny shop let me know and i can head you in the right direction. You also may have seen his son's truck around town, it's a 73-87 that is dropped lime green with purple flames and big wheels on it. Go ahead and race him, it's not all that fast...all show and no go.

Anyway, sorry about gettin beat by a Ford, but you made up for it with the kill, great job.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

Thanks ChevyTrukRacer99, Nice truck btw. Ours are kinda similar... Just no 22s here
Attached Thumbnails Death/Kill-xmasandtruck-038.jpg   Death/Kill-xmasandtruck-010.jpg  
Old 03-01-2005, 08:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by fastinspirit02
Thanks ChevyTrukRacer99, Nice truck btw. Ours are kinda similar... Just no 22s here
Yup, pretty similar, now you just need to just the altitude of that beast and get her planted a lil closer to the ground. But nice truck by the way, i'm all about the red.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:41 AM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My engine builder races in the 9.90 class and ... supergas? I forget.. He told me a story the other day about a big diesel HD that indexed a 10.90 and broke out... Ran a 10.82!

BTW Victory red is the fastest color
Old 03-01-2005, 12:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Damn *** diesel trucks!!!! Whatever happened to the days of diesel trucks being just loud, slow, and smell like diesel?!?!?! I remember those days!!!
When that cummins skull drug me, everyone said it sounded like it hit overdrive at about 35mph and then sounded like it "lugged" down. It wasn't "lugged", it was just squatted down making ungodly amount of torque!!!! I'm going to the track again Saturday(not to race), and I'm going to get a vid of that BEAST running down the track. Like I said, I checked out his dyno sheet, and I swear it said it made that 1400ft lbs at like 2500rpms.

I'm not running him again until I'm ready to drag his butt down the track!!!
Old 03-02-2005, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

Thanks CTR99, Once I get the performance where I want it to be I may get the hotchkis TVS, 2/4 drop sway bars etc. Its got the 2" shackles now and I'm fairly happy with that for now though.
Slowprocess, 1400lbs of torque is insane I wonder what all he has done to the drivetrain to take that abuse. A video would be awesome, see if you can hook us up.
Old 03-02-2005, 12:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by fastinspirit02
Thanks CTR99, Once I get the performance where I want it to be I may get the hotchkis TVS, 2/4 drop sway bars etc. Its got the 2" shackles now and I'm fairly happy with that for now though.
Slowprocess, 1400lbs of torque is insane I wonder what all he has done to the drivetrain to take that abuse. A video would be awesome, see if you can hook us up.
There is no telling what kind of money that guy has dumped into that cummins!!!! He has two huge *** stacks stuck out of the bed and some nice looking traction bars underneath. He's really into the sled pulling as well, and with that kind of torque, I could see why. It's truly amazing to see a truck that big/heavy run down the track. It just squats out of the hole, and doesn't ever appear to come up until he gets off of it. I beat his buddys cummins though.
Old 03-03-2005, 01:38 PM
On The Tree

I saw that white dodge. It was stupid fast (for a diesel). But it sure was impressive. So was your silverado slowprocess.