New Members Come in and introduce yourself.

Wanna say HI from Amsterdam (the netherlands)

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 12:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanna say HI from Amsterdam (the netherlands)

Hi guys.....

My name is Elwin and i come from Holland (The Netherlands)
I live in the village Wieringen and that's about 30 miles from the partyplace Amsterdam
I'm 29 right now and from my 18th birthday i only drive american V8 cars and trucks.. At this time i drive with my 1996 Dodge Ram indy official truck and love the truck every day again...
I bought the indyram about 5 years ago and was in very original condition.. I really like sportrucks so the last years i did alot of work on my truck with some great mods offcourse....
I've lowered my truck with a Bell-tech 2/4" lowering kit and put some new 20" panther wheels on the truck with 295-45-20 Yokohama tires on it....
Changed the stock hood for a cool steel reflexion cowl induction hood, a new fiberglass bedcover on the bed and painted all those parts in the stock indy colours with the 2 white racing stripes on it...
About 3 years ago i wrecked the stock 360cui engine so i ordered a brand new 360cui shortblock from a dodge dealership in Canada and they ship the engine to my home in Holland.... I must wait about 4 weeks before delivery at my home in Holland, and in that time i bought a used powerdyne supercharger from a guy overhere in Holland... Some weeks later i recieved the new shortblock at my home in Holland and built the new 360 shortblock with the powerdyne supercharger into my truck and the truck runs great with it.. The supercharger was awesome.. But last wintertime 2005-2006 i sold the powerdyne supercharger again to my buddy and i've ordered from the US a brand new polished 9psi Procharger kit with intercooler for my indyram.. Now my truck runs f....cking great and is very fast with the intercooled procharger on it!!! i love it...

I did also some cool mods inside the truck, changed the dash with a nu image gauge replacement with blue flames , painted a billet gauge bezel, new a pillar with autometer ultra lite boost and air fuel meters, new leather seats, Pioneer avic N1 multimedia system and a 12" infinity sub with amplifier so the sound inside the truck is awesome too...
Outside the truck i changed the stock mirrors for some Street scene mirrors, the stock tail lamps for some altezza cistal clear taillamps, a rollpan, painted headlightcovers, billet grill and bumper inserts and many many more other mods...
I made also my own homepage so if you have any time?? please take a look and hope you like it.... You can see lots of pics about all the work what i've done on my indyram in the last years.... The adress is http://www.indyram.com and please sign my guestbook
Here some pics of my ride and hope you like it guys...

Greetings from Holland....
Elwin.....

Stock (about 5 years ago)

And today

Last edited by Procharged Indyram; 06-14-2006 at 12:47 PM.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome!! you've definitely got some work and money into that truck!! It looks great. I like the blue headlight cover the best out of the others.

If I'm not mistaken there's another ProCharged Ram Indy Edition too.

Enjoy the site , look forward to you sharing #s on the truck!
Old 06-14-2006, 03:57 PM
Toe
TECH Regular

Nice, love hearing about big american trucks tearing up the streets of Europe. Must be a pain finding a good parking spot in the major cities?
Old 06-16-2006, 05:37 AM
Teching In

Hello my friend Elwin! It's cool, that you find this website too...
I think, it's a good idea, if more European Sport-Truck lovers are here at this forum.

A dear greet to Holland

Steve
Old 06-16-2006, 06:12 AM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

That's a hell of a truck! Love the dashboard model!
Old 06-16-2006, 08:55 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

damn nice truck
Old 06-16-2006, 02:16 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

one of the nicest dodges ive seen yet welcome to the site
Old 06-16-2006, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Clean Dodge, man!! I've always liked those SS/T modles!

Nice to see you're from the Netherlands they're doing pretty good in the World Cup!
Old 06-16-2006, 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey my neighbor was just deported from Amsterdam, anyways Welcome! Good Luck on your mods!
Old 06-19-2006, 12:54 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the welcome and the reply's guys...
It's cool to find a new forum for our trucks..
You can find me also at Dodge Truck World and Rumblebee.org
Always cool to talk with other fast sport-truck guys from around the world...

Quick Reply: Wanna say HI from Amsterdam (the netherlands)