MULTIMEDIA (truck related) Post your Truck pictures and videos (PG-13)

New Ford Raptor at the track

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 01:04 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by AKlowriderZ71
Okay, so if this is what the Raptor is so "good at", then I'm still not impressed.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVxko...ature=youtu.be
where are the videos of you airing out your z71 to show it up?
Old 06-03-2011, 08:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow impressive... but dang i wouldnt pay that must to go F it up lol... but they do look good in the air
Old 06-03-2011, 10:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK, here is a Chevy giving it a try

http://youtu.be/V8W85WjayKQ

Last edited by cttandy; 06-03-2011 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:08 PM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
where are the videos of you airing out your z71 to show it up?
Filming scheduled for next weekend....

But seriously, I haven't seen that Raptor be exceptional at anything, besides selling like hotcakes. If I wanted an off-road/jumping/dirt-dominating machine for over $50 grand, it would be lighter, more powerful, and cheaper. But it also wouldn't have a/c, stereo system, nav, and a warranty.

Pretty sure if something bends or breaks while off-roading or jumping your brand new Raptor, the warranty claim will be denied. Somebody buy one & break it, and let us know.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:14 PM
TECH Addict

Filming scheduled for next weekend....

But seriously, I haven't seen that Raptor be exceptional at anything, besides selling like hotcakes. If I wanted an off-road/jumping/dirt-dominating machine for over $50 grand, it would be lighter, more powerful, and cheaper. But it also wouldn't have a/c, stereo system, nav, and a warranty.

Pretty sure if something bends or breaks while off-roading or jumping your brand new Raptor, the warranty claim will be denied. Somebody buy one & break it, and let us know.
Build it, not buy it. That is what those of us in the hobby do.

Buy it, break it, and wonder why - that is what Raptor owners do. Just like Ford Lightning owners. They buy it that way, we GM guys build it.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:00 PM
11 Second Hall Moniter

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Bringing this back! Apparently the Raptor has some problems with bending the frame. OUCH!!

Read about it here. http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=14208
Old 07-11-2011, 04:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 57 Likes on 35 Posts

Yes they are, i read about it the other night, and i started laughing when i read what you put below because infact they did deny the guys claim that posted up on that board with the pictures..
Guess the almighty raptor isnt as tuff as it put out to be..
And now with this, the new mustangs tranny problems, the few ecoboost problems ive heard, id say ford's getting really close to going down the wrong road quality wise..

Last edited by skolman91; 07-11-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-11-2011, 06:12 PM
I hate my cats

Oh Gawd here we go! "I didn't think anything bad would happen when I jumped my 6000 pound truck four feet in the air!" Friggin dumbass Ferd drivers. It comes as absolutely NO surprise that the retard from the high school days who thought the V6 Mustang his daddy bought him for graduation would beat my 440 Challenger is now driving a Raptor. If any of these ****** had ever been in the same room as a frame machine and string gauges they'd know that 4 wheeling bends frames! What the **** are they expecting?!!! Morons!
Old 07-11-2011, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

This does not surprise me at all. Raptor customers are going to brake there trucks and ford will not warranty anything inless the trucks have no scratches on the underside, sounds like no one will be having there trucks repaired under warranty, well except for those pavment pounding drivers that bought ther truck just to look cool on the street.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wyttrash96
Oh Gawd here we go! "I didn't think anything bad would happen when I jumped my 6000 pound truck four feet in the air!" Friggin dumbass Ferd drivers. It comes as absolutely NO surprise that the retard from the high school days who thought the V6 Mustang his daddy bought him for graduation would beat my 440 Challenger is now driving a Raptor. If any of these ****** had ever been in the same room as a frame machine and string gauges they'd know that 4 wheeling bends frames! What the **** are they expecting?!!! Morons!
They're expecting their truck to do what they're supposed to do. Offroad. It's not that the frame is weak, it's that they put the bump stop in a crumple zone, and the smallest of hills makes the bump stop hit. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

This is from Ford themselves.

Quick Reply: New Ford Raptor at the track