Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Noah Burns

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 05:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the water pump should up today with the outlet fitting cross thread. It came in a big box with just enough bubble wrap to cover the pump which gave it plenty of room to move. I told Matt about and I should him a picture. Then he goes to tell me it was fine when he shipped and I must of done it. So dont buy from this guy he seems to like to screw people over.

Old 11-02-2009, 06:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you have pictures of it as it was shipped, I have pictures of it the day I shipped it and as it was shipped. You said yourself that you were trying to put a thermostat in it because you misunderstood me and thought it didn't have one in it. The pump was in perfect condition when it left here and was packaged safely and securely. Do you have pics of it as it arrived to you, packaging, shipping materials etc?
Old 11-02-2009, 06:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Noah Burns
you have pictures of it as it was shipped, I have pictures of it the day I shipped it and as it was shipped. You said yourself that you were trying to put a thermostat in it because you misunderstood me and thought it didn't have one in it. The pump was in perfect condition when it left here and was packaged safely and securely. Do you have pics of it as it arrived to you, packaging, shipping materials etc?
The only pictures I have seen from you are the ones from two weeks ago. The picture above is when I took it out of the box and laid it on my workbench. I never said I was trying to put a thermostat in it and I have the pm's to back me up. You're the one who said it didnt have one and it looks like you tried taking it out before you shipped it. If it was in perfect condition when you boxed it show me it packaged up. Also I dont want nothing from you I just wanted to show everyone how you screw people.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

I told you it did have a thermostat in it, a 160* small block style one to be exact, not my fault you didn't pay attention and wanted to check for yourself and destroyed the thing.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:33 PM
Staging Lane

I was there when Ryan opened the box. It was a huge box with barely any wrapping around the pump, so that the pump could easily move around in the box. When he pulled it out of the box we could easily see the outlet fitting was cross threaded.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

it wasn't cross threaded, cross threading would require that it had been unthreaded at some point. if there was ANY damage done it was during shipping, do either of you fools seriously think I would ship a part obviously damaged like that? It was packaged securely in the box, wrapped in bubble wrap, box filled with bubble wrap and news paper and was not moving around in the box as I made sure of it before it shipped, and the lady in the post office also checked because of the weight of the package. do you really think I would condemn myself like that to ship a part that is visibly broken even to the most uneducated of onlookers. get real guys, take it up with the USPS if you don't like what you got, it was in 100% perfect working condition when it left here.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I told you it did have a thermostat in it, a 160* small block style one to be exact, not my fault you didn't pay attention and wanted to check for yourself and destroyed the thing.
So why would I make a post about it when I was able to fix it anyway? I still waiting to see the pics that you have of when you shipped. I showed the pics of it coming out of the box where yours?
Old 11-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So do you want to sell that pump??
Old 11-02-2009, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

you have a pic of it sitting on a bench, not of it coming out of a box, very different situation. Enjoy the pump, have a great evening, I'm going to eat some ribs and get some beauty sleep...
Old 11-02-2009, 06:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

it wasn't cross threaded, cross threading would require that it had been unthreaded at some point. if there was ANY damage done it was during shipping, do either of you fools seriously think I would ship a part obviously damaged like that? It was packaged securely in the box, wrapped in bubble wrap, box filled with bubble wrap and news paper and was not moving around in the box as I made sure of it before it shipped, and the lady in the post office also checked because of the weight of the package. do you really think I would condemn myself like that to ship a part that is visibly broken even to the most uneducated of onlookers. get real guys, take it up with the USPS if you don't like what you got, it was in 100% perfect working condition when it left here.
Its funny how now it has newspaper in the box when all I see bubble wrap we must be blind. This is the box he sent it in and this is the amount of wrap that was in the box.

Quick Reply: Noah Burns