Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

Noah Burns

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 03:59 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well the missing 4 digits from the work phone are 2246.

Im sure other people have the additional info needed to track him down.
Old 10-28-2009, 04:11 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Well the missing 4 digits from the work phone are 2246.

Im sure other people have the additional info needed to track him down.
that's the last 4 of MY phone # !!
Old 10-28-2009, 04:14 PM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
that's the last 4 of MY phone # !!
You've been playing us all along haven't you, Matt!
Old 10-28-2009, 04:52 PM
LS ADDICT/BUILDER

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

trever1t, that's the guy that I had alot of problem when we traded cam.I had a thread here but got edit after he sent his cam.The cam we traded ended up been different than he posted.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:22 PM
? ? ? ? ? ?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't have Matt's contact info handy. I'm familiar with Matt, have met him a few times, and know his history on this site and LS1T. As far as I know, he hasn't screwed anyone over on a trade or selling items. He may not be the quickest person to ship items (I'm not either), but he isn't known for cheating people. He wasn't banned for being a thief. He got his reputation from being an ***. lol

The only complaint we've had about him in the past year was where he was supposed to ship something, but it took him a week to get it out the door. The guy waiting for it (was that you montecarloss?) jumped on and started a stink about how he was getting cheated. Next thing you know, part arrives the next day and it all could have been avoided f the buyer would have had a bit more patience. Wouldn't have hurt if Matt had little better communication skillz either.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigTex
I don't have Matt's contact info handy. I'm familiar with Matt, have met him a few times, and know his history on this site and LS1T. As far as I know, he hasn't screwed anyone over on a trade or selling items. He may not be the quickest person to ship items (I'm not either), but he isn't known for cheating people. He wasn't banned for being a thief. He got his reputation from being an ***. lol

The only complaint we've had about him in the past year was where he was supposed to ship something, but it took him a week to get it out the door. The guy waiting for it (was that you montecarloss?) jumped on and started a stink about how he was getting cheated. Next thing you know, part arrives the next day and it all could have been avoided f the buyer would have had a bit more patience. Wouldn't have hurt if Matt had little better communication skillz either.
Well I found three incidents where he was slow on shipping and one incident that the item never showed up. I never asked for him to be banned I was just hoping with this thread up he would ship the pump. If he sends it and it works I have no problem deleting the thread. I tried to be patient but when he ignores my PM's and dont answer my calls what am I supposed to do?
Old 10-28-2009, 10:39 PM
LS ADDICT/BUILDER

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

bigtex, am not starting nothing .am just telling this guy what happen.after I started the stink like you put it.That's when he finally responded and sent my cam,which was the wrong specs.so please have your facts before you make it sound like it was no big deal.If it happen to you,you would been upset too.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:46 PM
? ? ? ? ? ?

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OK, it was you. Got that fact straight.

Believe me, I've been screwed over hard by bad dealings on the internet. I'd much rather end up with a cam with the wrong specs than out a few grand.

JeaneZ28 - I don't think Matt is trying to take your money. Keep putting the pressure on him and he'll probably get off his butt and ship it. I'll dig up his info for you if needed. I'll keep an eye on this thread for an update.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BigTex
JeaneZ28 - I don't think Matt is trying to take your money. Keep putting the pressure on him and he'll probably get off his butt and ship it. I'll dig up his info for you if needed. I'll keep an eye on this thread for an update.
If you could find some info it would help. Now that he is banned I have no waying of talking to him.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

handled

Quick Reply: Noah Burns