Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

mis understanding

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2011, 12:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mis understanding

well i sold my truck a couple months ago and i drove it for 11 hours without any issues and now people are talkin **** i sold my truck running without any issues he drove it with me in it i drove it with him in it i floored it a cople of times and truck was running strong if it broke down while he had it thats not really my problem i left it there in one piece and i never had isses on it only with the transmission but had it fixed and was shiftin perfect we went up to 130 135 mph without any issues sorry to here that but welcome to the racing world

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...b-03-a-486280/
Old 10-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Teching In

ttt..
Old 10-03-2011, 09:03 AM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not ur fault man. I guarantee they were hot ridding it and it broke a spring. Happens all the time.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:17 AM
I have a gauge for that

Received 373 Likes on 254 Posts

500 miles is a lot to put on an "as is" (im assuming you didnt give him a warranty) vehicle and expect to be taken care of. 5 miles, maybe, but not 500. Not your fault man.
Old 10-03-2011, 09:22 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lakickazz
well i sold my truck a couple months ago and i drove it for 11 hours without any issues and now people are talkin **** i sold my truck running without any issues he drove it with me in it i drove it with him in it i floored it a cople of times and truck was running strong if it broke down while he had it thats not really my problem i left it there in one piece and i never had isses on it only with the transmission but had it fixed and was shiftin perfect we went up to 130 135 mph without any issues sorry to here that but welcome to the racing world

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...b-03-a-486280/
i wouldnt sweat it ! it happens, its actually bad luck on the buyers part, who knows what really happened as to if he was hotroding it or not. he got the feel of the truck when he test drove it a decission was made and be bought it, done deal, what happens afterwards isnt your fault..
Old 10-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Teching In

thanks guys just wanna get this thing clear i dont like gettin ripped off so i wont ripp no body off like i said sorry to the buyer but welcome to the hotroding world bro gl on your fix
Old 10-03-2011, 09:40 AM
TECH Resident

Hey i didnt mean for u to get a bad reputation on here, i was helping my friend buy his first truck. he isnt a member on here so he asked me to post up for him. I hope this doesnt result in negetive feelings towards me as i am only the middle man in the deal. I told him to look at it as opportunity to port the heads since they had to be removed and valves needed replacing. As for the tranny i warned him it was slipping but he thought it was just the tune makin it bump the rev limiter. i appoligize for the mis understanding n hope we can straighten this out.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:32 PM
Teching In

no problem man its just that i took it all the way over there if he thought there was a problem with it he should just told me and i would of took it back home with me ... and yea about the tranny slipin it wasnt like that when i left it over there i told him it had like a month and a half left of warranty. itext him A COUPLE OFF WEEKS AGO T SEE HOW THE TRUCK WAS RUNNING IF HE HAD ANY NEW MODS and he told me about the trANNY BUT WARANTY WAS OVER BY LIKE A COUPLE AWEEKS I TALKED TO THE JR THE TRANNY DUDE AND HE SAID I HAD TO PAY IN FULL AMOUNT TO GET IT REDONEI TRIED BUT HE DIDNT WANT TO FIX IT WITH THE WARANTY
Old 10-04-2011, 07:31 AM
TECH Resident

We r taking it to a local tranny shop today to get it rebuilt and it should be running again. He installed new springs and a walbro 255. It should be running strong again in no time. It sux that it broke so soon but i told him thats the risk of drag racing. btw who did the tune on the truck?
Old 10-06-2011, 10:51 PM
Teching In

one ecm i left him that said edgar was by exxesive ..and the other one was by tellez motorsports llavero .. well u should get a 4l80..and a walbro pump should wake it up i had the stock one i had told him .. and sory again but thats the reaseon i got out the racing scene to mush money lol

Quick Reply: mis understanding