Member Feedback Buyer/Seller references, report frauds here

am i getting screwed by member?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 01:32 PM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts
Default am i getting screwed by member?

sent my mirrors to foglemotorsports at the end of june to have the texture taken out and painted to match. he confirmed that they made it to his house. he has dissapeared since then. i got his cell phone number from another member and have left him a 4 or 5 voice mails over the week to call me back or leave a PM. no communication at all. ive also sent PM's that he hasnt checked. steven has done work for me in the past and i was very happy with the outcome. i wish he would just call me back and let me know whats going on! hopefully everything is ok with him but i really need my mirrors back. painted or not.

does anyone know him personally, or know the name of his dads shop, or another number besides his cell?
Old 08-06-2006, 01:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm having the same luck with fogle, I sent him my tailgate handle in like April to have it painted along with some door handles and a talgate bezel that he was supplying. I've talked to him a couple of times through PM's and he told me he got a new job which would give him more free time and he'd get my stuff done pretty soon. I sent him a PM almost a week ago and he hasn't even checked it so I dunno..

I'm not really complaining since running without a tailgate handle isn't that big of a deal, but I would like to get my exterior stuff finished pretty soon and those parts are kinda holding me up.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:52 PM
High on diesel fumes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's his member info page on GMFS....looks like he hasn't been active there for awhile either.

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/member.php?u=3680

Might check with the guys over there too if you haven't.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:28 PM
FormerVendor

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

That sucks man, Hope things work out. I hate to see these types of post informing us of things like this. Hopefully he makes things right in a timely manner.

Last edited by DLH2006; 08-06-2006 at 03:15 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:31 PM

i already checked over on GMFS like 2 weeks ago. no luck. everyone mentions his new job, but thats no reason to not give me a 1 minute call back. i hate feeling like my mirrors could be on ebay somewhere im sure they're not but i cant help thinking it in the back of my mind. hopefully someone here will know him personally and be able to get him into this thread

heres the topic i just opened back up over on gmfs

http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/show...971#post860971

Last edited by TXsilverado; 08-06-2006 at 02:54 PM.
Old 08-06-2006, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by DLH2006
That sucks man, Hope things work out. I hate to see these types of post informing us of things like this. Hopefully he makes things right in a timely manner.
its already out of a timely manor for tan. 5 months is redicolous. i cant complain about time too much because he's giving me one HELL of a deal, but he knew i wasnt too excited about driving without mirrors. its been a little over a month now i want them back painted or not. ill pay shipping back to me
Old 08-06-2006, 03:03 PM
FormerVendor

yep your right.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FogleMotorsports
yea i told that guy that you referred to me that either you forgot or your way more patient than i am haha. been swamped up here at work but im starting a new job on monday so ill be able to work tomorrow so the waiting is over. sorry for taking so long. i think im just going to do them for whatever shipping is for you. thanks
I got this message from him 7/15/06, maybe he'll cut you the same deal if he comes through with it? I dunno, we'll see..
Old 08-06-2006, 03:29 PM

he was already cutting me that deal before i even sent them to him because of a previous transaction that took too long. i was told 1 week turn around on mirrors??? after a month of no mirrors id rather just have them back so i dont have a wreck
Old 08-06-2006, 04:43 PM
FormerVendor

Ur Driving Without Mirrors? Lmao I got some stockers ill let ya borrow

Quick Reply: am i getting screwed by member?